Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post: The Rolling Stones - Live In Oakland 1999_CaptainAcidRemasterFaloMatrix
Posted by: Laughingsam ()
Date: March 14, 2012 00:51

Download CaptainAcid's latest project here:

Live In Oakland 1999_CaptainAcidRemasterFaloMatrix --Gigasize

Live In Oakland 1999_CaptainAcidRemasterFaloMatrix --Hotfile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original notes from CaptainAcid:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Stones fanatics, here it is Acid Project Vol 11. This one was also initiated by Falo. Falo made a matrix of Stones Age (RR 26/27) by drugstore and Schoeps.Hoey, uploaded on dime.

I did pitch, phase and level correction and than EQ.
No compressors, limiters or noise reduction !

Mr. D made the artwork with some original photos that Falo gave him, rare photo with Jagger in the cage!

Minee is a doughter of Falo`s friend Bill and she was screaming for The Stones on the intro. So that`s why this is Minee intro.

Enjoy

Captain Acid March 2012

...And don't forget to thank the man for his remasters!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-14 04:29 by Laughingsam.

Re: Post: The Rolling Stones - Live In Oakland 1999_CaptainAcidRemasterFaloMatrix
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: March 14, 2012 01:00

smileys with beer Cheers CaptainAcid and to you Laughinsam for posting it on IORR...........Thanks alot, Eddie,,,,,,,,,,,smileys with beer

Re: Post: The Rolling Stones - Live In Oakland 1999_CaptainAcidRemasterFaloMatrix
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: March 14, 2012 01:08

Laughingsam
Download CaptainAcid's latest project here:

Live In Oakland 1999_CaptainAcidRemasterFaloMatrix

Original notes from CaptainAcid:
Hi Stones fanatics, here it is Acid Project Vol 11. This one was also initiated by Falo. Falo made a matrix of Stones Age (RR 26/27) by drugstore and Schoeps.Hoey, uploaded on dime.

I did pitch, phase and level correction and than EQ.
No compressors, limiters or noise reduction !

Mr. D made the artwork with some original photos that Falo gave him, rare photo with Jagger in the cage!

Minee is a doughter of Falo`s friend Bill and she was screaming for The Stones on the intro. So that`s why this is Minee intro.

Enjoy

Captain Acid March 2012

...And don't forget to thank the man for his remasters!

You beart me to it, lol!!!!!
(I was just going to upload it too, good thing that I checked first if somebody had the same in mind)

Anyway, thanks again to Falo, CaptainAcid and to you, Laughinsam!

Chris from Belgium

Date: March 14, 2012 01:10

angry smileyconfused smileyArrrrrghhhhhconfused smileyangry smiley..........................First time I've tried to D/L from Gigashite in months and it's telling me I've reached my download limit.............unbelievable..............
I don't suppose there's any chance you (Laughingsam) or anyone else could upload it to Hotfile or Rapidshare ?..................confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-14 01:12 by EddieByword.

Date: March 14, 2012 01:12

Yeah I can do Hotfile too. It'll be up in an hour or so.

Date: March 14, 2012 01:14

Laughingsam
Yeah I can do Hotfile too. It'll be up in an hour or so.

Ahhh, you're a true gent,,,,,,,thanks alot,,,,,smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-14 01:14 by EddieByword.

Date: March 14, 2012 01:47

Date: March 14, 2012 01:50

Brilliant...thanks again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: March 14, 2012 02:11

CaptainAcid & Laughingsam

Gracias

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: March 14, 2012 02:33

Thank You Very Much for posting this....I appreciate EVERYONES work/help..

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: March 14, 2012 07:35

Thanks Joe for sharing this CaptainAcid project here!

Of course thanks to the Captain itself and his co-equiper the artwork creator Mr. D.
smileys with beer

P.S.: can someone please bring the KR Washington 88 remaster here too?

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: March 14, 2012 08:51

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out!

Matti

Posted by: CaptainAcid ()
Date: March 14, 2012 11:02

Ah you have already uploaded it. Thank you in the name of all NON TORRENT PEOPLE!grinning smiley
and i haven`t seen it so i wrote a message on my post.
Cheers
Captain

Posted by: Fritz4You ()
Date: March 14, 2012 17:31

A big thank you to Captain Acid and Laughingsam.

Great work.

Cheers
Juergen

Posted by: jimic ()
Date: March 14, 2012 17:33

Huge THANKS to Laughingsam for the link, very much appreciated.

And, all glories to the Good Captain for yet another masterpiece.

The Stones Archive guys really should give the tapes to the Captain and let him work his magic.

Posted by: CaptainAcid ()
Date: March 14, 2012 19:26

@.....The Stones Archive guys really should give the tapes to the Captain and let him work his magic.

Yeah, write a message to Mick and Keith ! grinning smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2296
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home