Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bill Graham introductions tour 81
Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: January 7, 2012 12:22

I've found this in the web, a compilation of introductions, with beautiful and unseen (to me) pictures:

Enjoy!

PS: i love the Bill Graham introductions for the Stones.

Re: Bill Graham introductions tour 81
Posted by: GOO ()
Date: January 7, 2012 15:40

he never introducing them as the greatest rock and roll band....mmmmmmm

Posted by: rockshow2112 ()
Date: January 8, 2012 11:49

I know those are great. I want to know what the heck time they went on? (too young to go to the 81 tour)
"thank you very, very much for waiting". Waiting? Did they go on at midnight or something?? lol
Hmmmm....reminds me of that little idiot Axl Rose.

Date: January 8, 2012 12:58

rockshow2112
I know those are great. I want to know what the heck time they went on? (too young to go to the 81 tour)
"thank you very, very much for waiting". Waiting? Did they go on at midnight or something?? lol

It's just an introductions... what more to say?

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: January 10, 2012 23:56

A Little idiot...that sang like his life depended on it for 7 years.....and is unforgettable....obviously
rockshow2112

Posted by: bustedtrousers ()
Date: January 11, 2012 00:55

rockshow2112

I don't think it meant anything, just a general statement. You have to wait at any concert at least a little whether the band is late or on time.

I think he said the same thing for the intro to the show filmed for the Let's Spend The Night movie, and that was in the middle of the afternoon.

Date: January 30, 2012 13:02

adrianmfa2
I've found this in the web, a compilation of introductions, with beautiful and unseen (to me) pictures:

Enjoy!

PS: i love the Bill Graham introductions for the Stones.

Anyone know where to find this pictures from Jan Simmons? On google only it shows me pictures of Jean Simmons (actress)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1792
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home