Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

NY & LA 1975 vinyl boots question
Posted by: happystoned ()
Date: December 15, 2015 13:53

Hey smiling smiley.

After a long and careful investigation I've found dozens of old vinyl bootlegs that contain lots of stuff recorded during New York and Los Angeles 1975 shows and I am curious if anyone of you knows if any of these old LPs contain some alternate tape source for any of date. As far as I detected, the LA Fog double LP has an alternate tape source for June 9, 1975 but I am curioud of other titles as well.

Any vinyl boot expert out there?

Re: NY & LA 1975 vinyl boots question
Date: December 15, 2015 16:48

Could you possibly upload files with them so out experts can check?

Posted by: andrews27 ()
Date: December 15, 2015 17:41

Moved to a new thread THANKS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-12-15 17:48 by andrews27.

Posted by: LiveAtHidepark ()
Date: December 15, 2015 18:42

happystoned
Hey smiling smiley.

After a long and careful investigation I've found dozens of old vinyl bootlegs that contain lots of stuff recorded during New York and Los Angeles 1975 shows and I am curious if anyone of you knows if any of these old LPs contain some alternate tape source for any of date. As far as I detected, the LA Fog double LP has an alternate tape source for June 9, 1975 but I am curioud of other titles as well.

Any vinyl boot expert out there?

I am not an expert, so here are the only infos I can give.

The first LP's were "American Tour 1975 Volume 1" and same as " .... 2" as separate records. Then re-released as LA Fog as a 2LP-set. It's of course the SAME source....

DAC-049 seems to be a different source, judging by the by the public noises after the 2nd line in the first chorus of GWYW.

Sorry for my english.

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: December 17, 2015 08:39

The la july 12 is there any tape of the first part ( not the Millard tape)

from Honky Tonk Woman to Happy ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1859
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home