Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT-ISO: McCartney Show & Stones Promos
Date: June 16, 2015 03:39

Hey guys, let me start this off saying that I know just how much hate Springsteen & McCartney get on this board, but I thought I might as well ask here to see if anyone has these shows...

For Paul McCartney, I'm looking for the AUGUST 19th, 2010 show, and for Bruce Springsteen, I'm looking for the November 14, 2007 show. I'd be very grateful if anyone could share either of these two shows!

EDIT: I'm also looking for Rolling Stones concert/album promos that may have been aired on television or radio spots from the 1970s to 2015.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-18 03:04 by BeforeTheyMakeMeRun.

Re: OT-ISO: McCartney & Springsteen Shows
Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: June 16, 2015 09:15

I have seen it last Thursday in Paris. Nearly a 3 hours show with many times of emotion.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: June 16, 2015 10:39

If you do torrents. Take a look at this great Springsteen torrent site. It might help you:
[jungleland.dnsalias.com]

Date: June 16, 2015 18:04

Sorry, I don't do torrents, so I was hoping someone could share it on WeTransfer.

Posted by: ade ()
Date: June 16, 2015 18:55

here's the bruce one but i don't know if it still works and it is mp3 not flac

[worldofspringsteenbootlegs.blogspot.co.uk]

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 16, 2015 21:02

Here's the Bruce concert you want (it's in mp3, I think): [turbobit.net]

Date: June 16, 2015 21:20

Cristiano Radtke

Thanks Christiano, but I did some research, and turbobit.net doesn't seem 100% safe (reports show that it hosts malware, viruses, etc.)...Do you personally use it and have you ever had any problems with it?

Date: June 16, 2015 21:23

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Cristiano Radtke

Thanks Christiano, but I did some research, and turbobit.net doesn't seem 100% safe (reports show that it hosts malware, viruses, etc.)...Do you personally use it and have you ever had any problems with it?

I use that a lot and never had any problems with it. If you want, I can download it and post later a WeTransfer link for you.

Date: June 16, 2015 21:35

Cristiano Radtke
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Cristiano Radtke

I use that a lot and never had any problems with it. If you want, I can download it and post later a WeTransfer link for you.

Thank you. smiling smiley

Date: June 17, 2015 00:43

Here's a wetransfer link for the Bruce concert, valid until June 23: [www.wetransfer.com]

Enjoy! smileys with beer

I was listening to it earlier and it sounds great. It must have been a hell of a concert for those who were there.

Date: June 17, 2015 01:21

THANK YOU!

Re: OT-ISO: McCartney Show
Date: June 17, 2015 01:27

You're welcome. If I find some files for the other concert you want, I'll post it here. smileys with beer

Date: June 17, 2015 01:28

Cristiano Radtke
You're welcome. If I find some files for the other concert you want, I'll post it here. smileys with beer

Thank you so much, Cristiano! I'm listening to 'American Land' right now, and you're right! The show is amazing!

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: June 18, 2015 00:30

As you say in the title to your post - OT. Please refer to the IORR editor's sticky always at the start of this forum, which states:

"This forum is for trading Stones-related stuff. Also, please do NOT trade illegal copies of official releases here. Please follow these rules, or posts and/or access will be restricted/deleted. Thanks!"

Date: June 18, 2015 03:01

stonesman87
As you say in the title to your post - OT. Please refer to the IORR editor's sticky always at the start of this forum, which states:

"This forum is for trading Stones-related stuff. Also, please do NOT trade illegal copies of official releases here. Please follow these rules, or posts and/or access will be restricted/deleted. Thanks!"

Sorry for forgetting the rules, stonesman87, but I can recall a few other times when artists other than the Stones were mentioned (be it for sale, trade, etc.)...I'll gladly add a Stones-related item to my request to meet the rules.

Re: OT-ISO: McCartney Show & Stones Promos
Date: June 18, 2015 16:05

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
EDIT: I'm also looking for Rolling Stones concert/album promos that may have been aired on television or radio spots from the 1970s to 2015.

You can find some TV spots here: [www.iorr.org]

Re: OT-ISO: McCartney Show & Stones Promos
Date: June 18, 2015 16:19

Cristiano Radtke
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

You can find some TV spots here: [www.iorr.org]

Thanks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1229
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home