Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
I need money ! Exile on Main Street Super Deluxe Band signed Art Licks BOXSET FOR SALE !
Posted by: engerling23 ()
Date: May 2, 2011 22:51

I need to sell this super rare Exile on Main Street Super Deluxe Band signed Art Licks including signed lithos by mick, keith and charlie. The highest offer gets it (starting at 900 Euro. Local up in Berlin Germany is prefered.

please concat me: hannesrockt@web.de

Re: I need money ! Exile on Main Street Super Deluxe Band signed Art Licks BOXSET FOR SALE !
Date: May 4, 2011 01:08

no offers yet.

Re: I need money ! Exile on Main Street Super Deluxe Band signed Art Licks BOXSET FOR SALE !
Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: May 4, 2011 07:57

würde dir gerne ein email schicken...

Date: May 4, 2011 12:16

Posted by: Captain Teague ()
Date: May 4, 2011 12:18

A first time poster on this board with autographed material to sell - I will give this a miss

Date: May 4, 2011 12:34

am a stones fan for 25 years. rip off id impossible with local pickup.

Date: May 4, 2011 12:41

PROOF !

img651.imageshack.us/i/fotoam04052011um1138.jpg

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-04 13:52 by engerling23.

Date: May 5, 2011 02:10

the first offer for 900 euro arrived. thanks ´´´´´´´´´

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-07 04:22 by engerling23.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: May 5, 2011 13:29

Do you think it is a good idea to post the names of the bidders? I don't think so. Ever heard of data protection?

Date: May 6, 2011 11:00

midnrambler
Do you think it is a good idea to post the names of the bidders? I don't think so. Ever heard of data protection?

thanks for feeling so welcome on this board.
its ok with the bidder.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 6, 2011 20:15

engerling23
midnrambler

thanks for feeling so welcome on this board.
its ok with the bidder.

Midnrambler's comment is really spot-on, and you are lucky that the great Silkcut didn't mind - due to his generous nature. You think that everybody on this board should treat you like a little virgin girl just because you are new here? It seems like you do

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-06 20:19 by Erik_Snow.

Date: May 7, 2011 04:21

This section is called BUY SELL TRADE. Its not called ARGUE BASH SLAM.

Date: May 7, 2011 10:06

I take that as a "yes"

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 7, 2011 23:21

And errr... what's inside the box? Can I open it? For 900 units I feel I have the right to!

I feel like Lily Carver in "Kiss Me Deadly"... >grinning smiley<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-07 23:22 by dcba.

Date: May 8, 2011 12:31

of course you can check the inside before picking it up.

Date: May 9, 2011 15:51

still just one offer for 900 Euro

Date: May 11, 2011 10:26

come on guys. this usually costs 2500 Euro.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 11, 2011 15:43

engerling23
come on guys. this usually costs 2500 Euro.

Times is 'ard..............sad smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-11 15:44 by EddieByword.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 12, 2011 14:34

I feel for you engerling23. A while back I realized I'd better buy Rock And Roll treasures for myself and not expect a return on them. Actually that applies to a lot of things. Seen too many people struggle and get insulted at low offers for high price valuables. Good luck with this, it is very nice.

Date: May 12, 2011 18:54

I don't feel for him
Paying such a price for a *new* collectors item in 2010 is insane. It's like giving money to charity.....only thing that they goes to rs.com and Jagger/Richards instead of something useful.
The reason that "old rare items" (like mis-pressings of 60s records) has high value in these days, is because there are so very few of them.....and they costed nothing to begin with.

This is no critisicm to engerling at all - it's just a respons to frankotero. No actually it's not that. Because I agree to Frank in everything else he wrote

But....to the seller; you can't expect nothing more than 33% of the price of such a "new" item. Because the buyer is screwed to begin with. A 2nd hand buyer is allowed to consider what crap he's buying, before shelling it out. While the "st hand buyer mistakingly think he's made an "investement" !

Date: May 12, 2011 21:20

Thanks Erik,
you seem to be a very clever and nice person.
But please leave this thread if you are not interested in this item,
By the way the latest offer is much higher than your predicted 33%.

Thank you kindly.

Erik_Snow
I don't feel for him
Paying such a price for a *new* collectors item in 2010 is insane. It's like giving money to charity.....only thing that they goes to rs.com and Jagger/Richards instead of something useful.
The reason that "old rare items" (like mis-pressings of 60s records) has high value in these days, is because there are so very few of them.....and they costed nothing to begin with.

This is no critisicm to engerling at all - it's just a respons to frankotero. No actually it's not that. Because I agree to Frank in everything else he wrote

But....to the seller; you can't expect nothing more than 33% of the price of such a "new" item. Because the buyer is screwed to begin with. A 2nd hand buyer is allowed to consider what crap he's buying, before shelling it out. While the "st hand buyer mistakingly think he's made an "investement" !

Date: May 13, 2011 14:35

engerling23
Thanks Erik,
you seem to be a very clever and nice person.
But please leave this thread if you are not interested in this item,
By the way the latest offer is much higher than your predicted 33%.

Thank you kindly.

Your "sarcastic post" is beyond pathetic.

You seem to be a very charming fellow. Now....please leave this board. And also please leave this thread. And keep the crap to yourself. Thank you.

Date: May 13, 2011 14:42

their sarcastic majesties request.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 13, 2011 23:07

hey Erik Snow I agree with your theory on collecting. You put it in better perspective than me. But I don't buy expecting a great return on my collection, not even the old stuff. It's going to the grave with me. So I think.

Date: May 20, 2011 11:32

still available

Posted by: Vocalion ()
Date: May 24, 2011 09:56

engerling23
still available

What a surprise.....

Posted by: steverogan ()
Date: May 25, 2011 02:16

Engerling23-- if you don't like it here then take your stuff to ebay. You really are a pushy SOB aren't you? WHy are you taking the anger you have towwards your own porr decision on people on this board?-

Posted by: Captain Teague ()
Date: May 25, 2011 14:33

Could it be that these items are ... (gulp) ... fake, making it more difficult to sell on e-bay?

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 25, 2011 14:57

Btw it's still available on Universal's site. Goes to show that an item may be very limited (800 copies) but if there's only 500 suck... I mean fans to buy it, well...

Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: May 25, 2011 15:13

Amazon's saying it's nearly 30 kg for this item. Try to sell this item on Ebay and try to find out how much postage it will take to post it..

Anyway, my offer is still there but I don't know if it's still the only one or if there's a higher bid from somebody else. What about an update engerling?

I'm going to Hamburg on Sunday and will return via Berlin on June 9 or 10 so please let me know.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1969
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home