Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

three flicks rolling stones
Posted by: gtx8834 ()
Date: April 20, 2011 04:19

does any body three flicks if so can you post bye megaupload or rapitshare

Re: three flicks rolling stones
Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: April 20, 2011 09:38

Date: April 20, 2011 16:08

thank you jumpinjeppeflash thank you i don,t have gigasize account i had one but did not work right so did not renew it

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: April 20, 2011 16:50

gtx8834
thank you jumpinjeppeflash thank you i don,t have gigasize account i had one but did not work right so did not renew it
You can download 2 or 3 BUPS & IFOS a day with gigasize for nothing or 1 VOB....but if you turn your computer & modem off for a few seconds after you get the "You have reached your download limit message" then switch back on you can carry on downloading straight away. Very occaisionally you will get the "Download limit " message a 2nd time (But not often). If you do just turn everything off once more and start again. It's a bit of a hassle doing that but better than waiting 7/10 days to D/L one show, hope that helps, Eddie

Date: April 20, 2011 17:08

that fine but very time i treid download on giga it said it was a bad files thats why i do not like to use it ty

Date: April 20, 2011 17:16

gtx8834
that fine but very time i treid download on giga it said it was a bad files thats why i do not like to use it ty
Oh right ...O.K....are you sure it's not your security program being over sensitive...I use Avast free anti- virus... my mate uses Stopzilla which he pays for, neither of us has that type of problem with Giga and I'm sure many others D/L safely otherwise there would be loads of complaints all over the net....just a thought..............

Date: April 20, 2011 17:34

thank you

Date: April 20, 2011 18:46

like i said thank you for your help

Date: April 21, 2011 01:39

thank you for the help i rejioned giafile but they download slow

Date: April 21, 2011 02:12

You're welcome, I use free download sites so they are all slow for me.....it's O.K. though, they get there in the end...glad to help, Eddie

Date: April 21, 2011 02:50

i rejoined gigafiles but i have prem giga

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1392
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home