Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ISO-Solo Charlie Watts Gigs
Date: August 5, 2014 09:15

I've listened to (and own) many of Charlie's official releases. I think that the 1986 'LIVE at FULHAM TOWN HALL' album is great, and was interested in hearing some of his other solo concerts. I don't care when they are from, just that there's at least some information about them (i.e. venue, date, tracks if you really want to be a pal winking smiley ). Although I prefer WeTransfer and Mega, I'll use FileFactory if needed. Thanks in advance!

Re: ISO-Solo Charlie Watts Gigs
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 6, 2014 09:12

send me your list

Date: August 6, 2014 09:53

stonesmuziekfan
send me your list[/quote

I have no list, I'll take what I can get. I checked the StonesVault spreadsheet and found one 1979 concert from Rocket 88 featuring Charlie, but was curious to see if any more recordings existed/were in circulation.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 6, 2014 21:16

A quick count tells me I have about 80 shows.

ABC&D of Boogie Woogie
CW & His Tentet
CW Orchestra
CW Quintet
Rocket88
and others

I would like to collect as much as possible for my project The 50 Years of Dirty Works.
I am still trading and want to see anybodys list to see if a trade is profitable for me to ship my pocket external.
Anybody ?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-06 21:22 by stonesmuziekfan.

Date: August 7, 2014 00:03

stonesmuziekfan
A quick count tells me I have about 80 shows.

ABC&D of Boogie Woogie
CW & His Tentet
CW Orchestra
CW Quintet
Rocket88
and others

I would like to collect as much as possible for my project The 50 Years of Dirty Works.
I am still trading and want to see anybodys list to see if a trade is profitable for me to ship my pocket external.
Anybody ?

My apologies, I only searched for 'Rocket 88' & 'Charlie Watts'. Thank you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1743
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home