Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

question about File Factory
Date: January 5, 2014 22:59

I am trying to download July 20 1982 Nice France show,,however when i do,it says the file is only 3 kbs! and when i try and open(extract) the file,its empty! I have downloaded from file factory(a different show),yesterday and the contents from that file were there,is there a limit you can download from file factory or between a space of time you are allowed to download?? i dont have premium,either. Thank you anyone who could help me on this! Also,if any of you have the July 20 1982 Nice France show and is willing to upload it,,,,that would be helpful toowinking smiley

Re: question about File Factory
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: January 6, 2014 01:18

It sounds like there was a bad upload. What is the link?

Date: January 6, 2014 09:32

exilestones
It sounds like there was a bad upload. What is the link?
[www.filefactory.com]
heres the link for part 1. Its also the same problem for part 2 link. Thanks! if anyone can help!!smiling smiley

Date: January 6, 2014 19:45

Ok,so for some reason the link i sent you for part 1 works now! but when i download part 2,,the same problem is there! i get to the progress bar(where it says downloading accelerated...) and it shows 3kbs of 3kbs. And then nothing! The download file is over 200 kbs....i hope this is making sense to anyone! can anyone HELP????? Thank you in advance!

Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: January 6, 2014 19:46

What browser are you downloading in

Date: January 6, 2014 20:02

google chrome...and also, when i am downloading the file,something else pops up and asks me to download it,maybe some sorta toolbar type thing,i decline it though...

Date: January 6, 2014 20:58

[www.filefactory.com]
heres the link to it....

Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: January 6, 2014 21:05

Try Jdownloader 2 its better then a browser

Date: January 7, 2014 02:05

Godxofxrock9
Try iJdownloader 2 its better then a browser
what is downloader 2??

Date: January 9, 2014 03:30

Fixed the problem!....I had very little space left on my harddrive! the destination path to my harddrive.Cleaned up some things and viola!!! so if anyone else is having problems...try removing some things! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1474
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home