Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

wow! look at this!
Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: February 8, 2011 20:48

Re: wow! look at this!
Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: February 8, 2011 21:17

Looks great. But there is a typo in the price. 199.99 looks like nonsense.They definitively put extra 99 after 1.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: February 8, 2011 21:54

Really cool except the price smiling smiley

I think single 45 was never available like that before, there was always Dance Pt.1 instead of Hand of Fate.

Date: February 8, 2011 22:45

maradona
There was 7" vinyl Biggest mistake/Hand of Fate. Vinyl only.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: February 8, 2011 22:56

ironbelly
maradona
There was 7" vinyl Biggest mistake/Hand of Fate. Vinyl only.

Yes but I think it was without Before They Make Me Run, wasn't it? I have the original CD with Biggest Mistake, Dance Pt.1 and the wonderful Before They Make Me Run.

Posted by: SpanishStone ()
Date: February 8, 2011 23:01

It's great, but don't you think is too expensive?

Lately it has been produced too much "collectors editions", I sadly believe that the purpose is just make money and not to offer a really good quality product.
angry smiley

[www.stonescovers.com]
@Stones_Covers
[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: February 8, 2011 23:25

SpanishStone

Lately it has been produced too much "collectors editions", I sadly believe that the purpose is just make money and not to offer a really good quality product.
angry smiley
And missing Too Much Blood Dub & 12" versions and the live '2000 light years'...........

Posted by: Vertigo05 ()
Date: February 9, 2011 00:46

Nice... but also missing winning ugly canadian 12" on cd...

Date: February 9, 2011 00:56

EddieByword
SpanishStone

angry smiley
And missing Too Much Blood Dub & 12" versions and the live '2000 light years'...........

Not only those
Two Sex Drive remixes, Gimmie Shelter (charity), Live with me and Tumbling Dice from Wild horses single, Hurricane are also missing.

And why in the world they duplicate the same songs on couple of CDs?

Date: February 9, 2011 01:25

I don't see TD or SFM from the JJF single, either (At the MAX), or the Too Much Blood 12" MAXI tracks...

Clearly not the end all in collecting non-album tracks, but it would be nice to see some of these on CD for the 1st time. Hopefully they will use the original single versions of Sway and All Down the Line, for example. I Think I'm Going Mad also is on CD for the 1st time.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: February 10, 2011 17:35

Am I the only one who doesn't want 45 CDs, but all this on as few CDs as possible?? Like maybe 4???

Date: February 10, 2011 18:15

This as a "collectors item." As such, it is certainly a) overpriced, b) not efficiently laid out, c) not essential, d) not all we want it to be (what else would they have to sell us next year?)

Considering all the non-released recordings shared for free in great forums like iorr, I am happy to purchase "limited edition" items like this out. I know many don't agree, and that is fine.

Posted by: SpanishStone ()
Date: February 10, 2011 23:44

Dear Blakeeik,

I'm the first one that likes and use to buy "collectors items" and "limitededitions", but once every day there are more, and more "collectors or limited edition", I believe that semells as roten money...

[www.stonescovers.com]
@Stones_Covers
[www.facebook.com]

Date: February 11, 2011 00:45

SpanishStone
Dear Blakeeik,

I'm the first one that likes and use to buy "collectors items" and "limitededitions", but once every day there are more, and more "collectors or limited edition", I believe that semells as roten money...

the great thing is you do not have to buy it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1569
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home