Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ISO: an article from Polish press c.1973
Posted by: NathanLaze ()
Date: May 21, 2013 11:07

I am looking for a scan of a small column from Polish magazine "Kobieta i Zyce" about the 10th anniversary of the Stones... it had a small b/w photo of Mick and a bare-legged groupie at backstage, taken possibly from "Life" magazine circa 1972... it is interesting that the Stones are called "veterans" in the text and that they are reported to have a "midlife crisis"... Many thanks in advance!!!

Re: ISO: an article from Polish press c.1973
Posted by: happystoned ()
Date: May 21, 2013 13:17

Gimme few days, I will try to locate this one for you, I am based in Poland; however, I do not have this particular magazine but I do believe some libraries should have digi scans of it or at least they can copy it. I canot promise yet nothing so please be patient and eventually remind your request at
music_fan@op.pl

PK

Date: May 21, 2013 15:16

ok - thanks for the answer, I'll be waiting!
smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: happystoned ()
Date: May 21, 2013 17:39

Can you precise exact year/month? In Poland, in days wheren country was behind the Iron Curtain, some texts are in fact direct (translated) reprints of Western papers and were issued even few years (!) after its original issue so without it it could be very difficult to find it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-21 17:45 by happystoned.

Date: May 24, 2013 18:31

The exact year of this particular issue is 1973, but I don't have a certain month in mind, sorry... maybe it was spring or summer, as the magazine mentions the Stones' 10th anniversary of the Crawdaddy debut...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1613
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home