Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: DVD Mick Jagger - Auckland, New Zealand, Western Springs Stadium, 5 November, 1988
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 21, 2011 00:08

I made some artworks for this dvd:
[www.megaupload.com]

@midimannz: if would like to add or delete something just let me know.

Re: DVD Mick Jagger - Auckland, New Zealand, Western Springs Stadium, 5 November, 1988
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: January 22, 2011 01:01

Great cover - even though I still am still so impressed you're going to so much trouble for what I consider to be a poor audience video.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 22, 2011 15:27

Just a simple way of saying thanks.

I have 2 questions:
1. were you the person who did the recording?
2. have you shared or traded the recording before? A friend of mine has this show since a while and Nico Zentgraf writes about a private video. Is it yours or is it another source?

Date: January 23, 2011 05:07

Hi there,
1. Yes, I was on a balcony overlooking western springs on the evening and took the video.
2.I have given a copy to one person, who I won't identify here - but he is a huge stones fan, so who knows?

I have never converted it from my original video to dvd ever.

Posted by: crash ()
Date: January 25, 2011 17:38

thank you for sharing this one, midimannz...and thank you for the artwork, Quique-stone...much appreciated, guys!!! smileys with beer

Date: January 26, 2011 05:46

No prob, I am so pleased to be able to offer something back for all those who have given me so much pleasure. Somewhere in my collection here I have recorded the Jagger 1973 interviews from TV and Radio from this period also.

Posted by: powder ()
Date: February 26, 2011 09:38

THANKS!!!!!

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: March 1, 2011 22:21

I have the video too that I traded 15 years ago I believe. This show is the only one with HARD WOMAN to be played. A collector

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: March 1, 2011 23:15

Thanx for the upload .
Enrique - you are really getting pro with your artwork!!!

Best wishes to all of you

cheers
Bo hot smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-02 01:30 by hedegaard.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1889
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home