Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: DVD Mick Jagger - Auckland, New Zealand, Western Springs Stadium, 5 November, 1988
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 21, 2011 00:08

I made some artworks for this dvd:
[www.megaupload.com]

@midimannz: if would like to add or delete something just let me know.

Re: DVD Mick Jagger - Auckland, New Zealand, Western Springs Stadium, 5 November, 1988
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: January 22, 2011 01:01

Great cover - even though I still am still so impressed you're going to so much trouble for what I consider to be a poor audience video.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: January 22, 2011 15:27

Just a simple way of saying thanks.

I have 2 questions:
1. were you the person who did the recording?
2. have you shared or traded the recording before? A friend of mine has this show since a while and Nico Zentgraf writes about a private video. Is it yours or is it another source?

Date: January 23, 2011 05:07

Hi there,
1. Yes, I was on a balcony overlooking western springs on the evening and took the video.
2.I have given a copy to one person, who I won't identify here - but he is a huge stones fan, so who knows?

I have never converted it from my original video to dvd ever.

Posted by: crash ()
Date: January 25, 2011 17:38

thank you for sharing this one, midimannz...and thank you for the artwork, Quique-stone...much appreciated, guys!!! smileys with beer

Date: January 26, 2011 05:46

No prob, I am so pleased to be able to offer something back for all those who have given me so much pleasure. Somewhere in my collection here I have recorded the Jagger 1973 interviews from TV and Radio from this period also.

Posted by: powder ()
Date: February 26, 2011 09:38

THANKS!!!!!

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: March 1, 2011 22:21

I have the video too that I traded 15 years ago I believe. This show is the only one with HARD WOMAN to be played. A collector

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: March 1, 2011 23:15

Thanx for the upload .
Enrique - you are really getting pro with your artwork!!!

Best wishes to all of you

cheers
Bo hot smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-02 01:30 by hedegaard.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1597
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home