Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones hard cover book for grabs
Posted by: tipps ()
Date: December 10, 2010 19:40

I have a hard cover book of the Stones which I dont want anymore. It is in perfect condition and loaded with lots of photos, may early ones.Any offers? I would like dvds and tshirts. Let me know how you feel about this, I am not selling it but like a trade. I would expect at least 10 dvds and two shirts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-10 19:40 by tipps.

Re: Stones hard cover book for grabs
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: December 10, 2010 22:11

I and have a real *record* (vinyl) of the Stones which I don't want no more. Great condition. All songs there are very nice, some rockers, some ballads. Would you trade it for your book, one tongue toilet seat (not in plastic but porcelain) and 3 new pair of shoes? edit: and a hamster edit2: and one of your t-shirts?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-10 22:28 by Erik_Snow.

Date: December 12, 2010 13:18

only dvds and concert t's..interested

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: December 12, 2010 18:40

woah, I wouldn't let the hamster go, Erik.
he was saved from the Rattlesnake Inn, afaik. he's special...or did you get a new one since?

Posted by: SeanC ()
Date: December 12, 2010 21:39

email me please shocksy@hotmail.com cheers!
I have many many dvds

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-12 21:39 by SeanC.

Date: December 17, 2010 06:12

Sean last time I put a post in here you replied with your email. I wrote but you never answered. Same thing this time, what is happening man, are you playing a game with me? Hey you get off of my cloud!

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: December 17, 2010 16:03

Email me tipps!
Thanks

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: December 17, 2010 20:40

tipps
I have a hard cover book of the Stones which I dont want anymore. It is in perfect condition and loaded with lots of photos, may [sic] early ones. Any offers? I would like dvds and tshirts. Let me know how you feel about this, I am not selling it but like a trade. I would expect at least 10 dvds and two shirts.

Is that the deluxe or standard edition of Dominique Tarle's Exile? You didn't say.

Posted by: dancingmisterd ()
Date: December 17, 2010 21:45

MILKYWAY
tipps
I have a hard cover book of the Stones which I dont want anymore. It is in perfect condition and loaded with lots of photos, may [sic] early ones. Any offers? I would like dvds and tshirts. Let me know how you feel about this, I am not selling it but like a trade. I would expect at least 10 dvds and two shirts.

Is that the deluxe or standard edition of Dominique Tarle's Exile? You didn't say.

Tipps, you should really sell that on eBay. Copies of Exile sell for thousands. You could buy a lot of dvds & tshirts with that cabbage!

Date: December 19, 2010 01:44

MILKYWAY
tipps

No it isnt it is a much earlier one, the one fades me now have to look it up.

Posted by: mikey ()
Date: December 20, 2010 14:22

It's postings like this that make this site so worthwhile.

Posted by: SeanC ()
Date: December 28, 2010 02:22

oh yeah - i remember that - no email from you again man - id say your email service is f#%ked!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1266
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home