Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

REQUEST: Mickboy remaster Beach Boys SMILE
Posted by: bluesinc. ()
Date: December 10, 2010 10:37

Is it out there? Could someone upload it? Would be great & thank you in advance!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-12-10 10:37 by bluesinc..

Re: REQUEST: Mickboy remaster Beach Boys SMILE
Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: December 10, 2010 17:34

would be interested too

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: December 10, 2010 19:23

All I've been able to find is the "Purple Chick" edition.

Posted by: CaptainAcid ()
Date: December 22, 2010 19:48

Hi guy`s
if you are still looking for it,i got it somewhere.Just give me some time and i`ll upload it.For a while i was kind of,collecting "Smile",in all versions i can get.I think i got most of them.For me the best version is by "Fast Eddie,2004 Reconstruction".As my friend Pink Robert said,if you have ordered it from "Amazon.com",it would be the closest to a proper album possible ,second would be "Millennium Edition Smile",and third,maybe,Purple Chick version.
Mickboy`s o.k. too,but i have heard better work from him,specially in Stones department.
So just tell me what would you like to be uploaded.I am commenting on this because i saw FALO is interested.So,make a wish....

Captain Acid

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: December 22, 2010 20:06

I agree that some MBs are fantastic(I think his GHS is the last word) while others are lacking,especially the "live" efforts. His LZ four is very nice but the one I've really been wanting to hear is Mickboys Rod Stewrt "Every Picture Tells A Story" but cant locate it anywhere. Do you have access to it? If you do that would be much appreciated but if not thank you anyway!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1411
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home