Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anybody know what's up with Megaupload ?
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 14, 2010 20:09

A few weeks ago Megaupload was pretty straight forward....click a few buttons and you got your download....sometimes there would be 'Temporarily unavailable'......now it's all the time.....most of the time taking 30/40 tries to download one file.....is this just happening to me or others too ? Cheers...EddieByword

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-14 20:25 by EddieByword.

Re: Anybody know what's up with Megaupload ?
Posted by: maradona ()
Date: November 14, 2010 20:18

No it's happening with everybody I think. But the reason is that now we have rush-hour on MegaUpload. Currently it's evening in Germany and the rest of Europe and the worst time to download. You should try it at about 12 o'clock (lunch break winking smiley) because that time it's early in the morning in the USA so nobody is blocking the servers there >grinning smiley<

Date: November 14, 2010 20:28

maradona
No it's happening with everybody I think. But the reason is that now we have rush-hour on MegaUpload. Currently it's evening in Germany and the rest of Europe and the worst time to download. You should try it at about 12 o'clock (lunch break winking smiley) because that time it's early in the morning in the USA so nobody is blocking the servers there >grinning smiley<
Cheers Maradona...I follow your logic but I don't remember it being this bad any time before...perhaps Megaupload have a new policy to try and put the squeeze on people to sign up to premium accounts...I'll try what you say though...see if it's quicker...thanks...EddieByword

Posted by: geordiestone ()
Date: November 14, 2010 23:27

I finally had some luck 2am uk time the other night, soooo annoying!

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: November 14, 2010 23:57

Megaupload, like all the file sharing services, stinks. They will all always have problems. The price to pay to use them unfortunately.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: November 15, 2010 02:07

I have another theory. Rapidshare changed it's modus operandi several months back & people have deserted the sinking ship in droves. Whereas Rapid was everywhere 6 months ago, I don't see anyone using it now. So where has everyone gone - to sites like Mega. I believe it's just overload with all the new customers

Date: November 15, 2010 03:08

vox12string
I have another theory. Rapidshare changed it's modus operandi several months back & people have deserted the sinking ship in droves. Whereas Rapid was everywhere 6 months ago, I don't see anyone using it now. So where has everyone gone - to sites like Mega. I believe it's just overload with all the new customers
Yeah, I remember everyone being pi55ed off with Rapidshare too...I reckon you might well be right......EddieByword

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: November 15, 2010 09:39

They're going to places like Fileserve and Hotfile on the Warez forums.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1878
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home