Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request for SNL dvd..............
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 22, 2012 19:39

Is there any chance someone could post the DVD on Rapidshare or wetransfer or................but please not gigasize............thanks of course to anyone that can take the time, cheers, Eddie

Re: Request for SNL dvd..............
Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: May 23, 2012 00:21

Hi Eddie,

Never uploaded with wetransfer for iorr. So if you can give me step by step instructions I can give it a go.

Note this dvd is 1.3 GV so not sure how long it would take to upload.

Maybe I can do it in 3 zip parts using WINRAR.

Let me know and I will try my best for you.

Date: May 23, 2012 00:44

Hi The Don............OK I wrote this on the Missyou's downloads thread so here it is again pasted here....

'wetransfer' is very easy............You have a folder on your HD with a show or track in it. Create a zipfile from that using whichever extractor program you use, ie winzip or tugzip or 7zip etc. Go onto 'wetransfer'.... [www.wetransfer.com] ............click Go........a new page will open up.Click 'Add files'...Browse through to where the Zipfile is on your HD.....Double click it,,,it will then be added to 'wetransfer'...you will see it named in the box there. Then send it to yourself....put your own email address in the 'Friends email address' box and also put your email address in the 'your email address' box........then click on the 'agree to privacy rules' box and then click 'Go'

It can take quite a long time for it to be transferred to your email address. It took 8 hours for me to send myself 1GB the other day. Once it has all arrived you'll recieve two emails, one thanking you for using 'wetransfer' the other with a link to download the file you've just sent to yourself. Copy this link (shortcut) and paste it on IORR..............others can then D/L from it.........it will stay available for 2 weeks.......You can add either one file or multiple files upto a max of 2GB..........

As I say it can take a while to transfer to yourself - but once you have the link it's pretty much the same as any other to D/L.....

OK thanks The Don..........do let me know if you get stuck, I'll get back to you asap then, OK, Cheers again, Eddie

Date: May 23, 2012 01:53

OK Eddie,

I'm in the process of uploading it. It wil be in 3 parts and zipped with WINRAR.

So I should be finished uploading it in about 5 hours according to my calculations.

So by tommorrow I should have the link posted here.

Hope I will do it good.

Date: May 23, 2012 01:58

OK great stuff, I'll look forward to it, thanks alot,,,,,,,,,,,,,smileys with beer

Date: May 23, 2012 08:17

Ok EddieByword I have uploaded your request at: [www.iorr.org]

It took me 5hrs 30mins for 1.3 GB

Date: May 23, 2012 09:01

Amazing,,,thanks alot The Don....that was quicker then I was able to do last week............it took 8 hrs for me for 1GB..............anyway, thanks for your efforts, Eddie...................smileys with beer
Just out of interest do you know if there's a DVD with all the skits etc... ie the whole show with Mick's hosting or have you only seen this one with the songs ?

Date: May 23, 2012 09:23

Your welcome EddieByword, and I only seen this dvd available.

Date: May 23, 2012 09:29

THE DON
Your welcome EddieByword, and I only seen this dvd available.

OK thanks again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Date: May 23, 2012 10:37

Hey EddieByword,

I just got my hands on the whole show but in avi format. Duration is 1 hr 6 mins.

SO will be adding it later on when finished uploading it.

I'm calling it the night now since here it's 3:37 a.m.

Date: May 23, 2012 10:49

THE DON
Hey EddieByword,

I just got my hands on the whole show but in avi format. Duration is 1 hr 6 mins.

SO will be adding it later on when finished uploading it.

I'm calling it the night now since here it's 3:37 a.m.

OK that's sounds brilliant......I just watched the DVD you already posted, Mick was really enjoying that and I did.................great stuff...........esp. IORR

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1715
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home