Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking for Undercover and Feel On 12" versions
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 6, 2010 23:40

I have these on vinyl but I don't think they've ever come out on CD. Can anyone help me get them on MP3 format please. Thanks SD.

Re: Looking for Undercover and Feel On 12" versions
Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: November 7, 2010 00:09

those are official tracks - cannot be posted - sorry

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 7, 2010 00:14

blakeeik
those are official tracks - cannot be posted - sorry

I know but they've never been released! My rule of thumb is if it ain't out on CD then it's a fair cop. Plus I bought the original vinyl so they've already got the money from me. Just don't have access to ripping my vinyl.

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: November 7, 2010 00:57

If you can play your vinyl - through an amp, etc there should be a connection which you can fit to your computer (generalising obviously - everybody is different)

Download Audacity onto your computer - and follow an instruction set off the web

I was a novice at first - just like everybody - just learned how to do 'click removal' - brilliant and easy!

Cheers

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: November 7, 2010 01:41

Look harder...you can get to them from here...just not get them here.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 7, 2010 04:58

Silver Dagger
I have these on vinyl but I don't think they've ever come out on CD. Can anyone help me get them on MP3 format please. Thanks SD.
Undercover 12" is on an unofficial CD called Too much Blood on the Dancefloor - Maxi - 1 (with 9 other remixes) and Feel on 12" is on an unofficial CD called Dance 'n' shuffle - Maxi 2 (again along with 9 other remixes). Both are also on another unofficial Cd called The Versions. There are 4 more CDs in the Maxi series
Maxi 3. Everything's turning to gold
Maxi 4. Live - Rolling Stones - Out of Control ( Live stuff off Stones official CD singles)
Maxi 5. We go wild dancing
Maxi 6. Dancedrive

They are all full of 12" remixes except the live one of course.I remember some talk about these albums on this site a few months ago,(I would do a search but I'm afraid if I do one at this moment I'll lose everything I've just written....you could look on other sites as well ...hope that helps,,, EddieByword

Posted by: chenry9195 ()
Date: November 7, 2010 21:40

Email me

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: November 7, 2010 22:09

If these tracks have been released on vinyl, but not on CD, it doesn't change the fact that they've been released, so it means, as blakeeik correctly says, that in terms of IORR rules, they're official stuff and members would be breaking the prime IORR rule if they posted these tracks in this forum. I've had the same experience and I understand and accept that's how it works here. To say these tracks haven't been released just because they've only been released on vinyl is an unsustainable claim, in IORR and anywhere else as well.

We all have to toe the line on this subject.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-07 22:09 by stonesman87.

Date: November 8, 2010 03:20

Silver Dagger
You'll find Undercover 12" on here[www.iorr.org]

Date: November 8, 2010 03:27

EddieByword
Silver Dagger
You'll find Undercover 12" on here [www.iorr.org]
And Feel on 12" is here [www.megaupload.com] BUT...the last few times I tried this link it kept saying 'Temporarily unavailable'

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-11-08 03:28 by EddieByword.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1995
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home