Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones in Exile DVD soundtrack
Posted by: straycat58 ()
Date: March 14, 2012 11:06

In the dvd Stone sin Exile there are new takes of Shake your hips, Ventilator blues, Loving cup plus a couple of unidentified tracks.
Unfortunately the sound is 80% covered with the inteviews.
Any possibility to isolate the tracks or reduce the spoken words?

Re: Stones in Exile DVD soundtrack
Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: March 14, 2012 21:10

no way to do this !

Posted by: pepganzo ()
Date: March 14, 2012 22:44

You can find Shake Your hips', Ventilator Blues' and Lovin' Cup's versions in some bootlegs of Exile On Main Street.
I think that is interesting (talkin' about the tracks) an acoustic blues (played by Keith and Mick) and some seconds of Ventilator Blues played by Taylor alone.
Here you can find the blues track from the dvd (just a work of mine using an easy programme).

Enjoy it.

[depositfiles.com]

Posted by: MisterDee ()
Date: March 15, 2012 04:07

I remember when we (Stones fans) watched "Exile" for the first time, we agreed that most of the tracks are from Dallas Rehearsals bootleg, but we never checked that.
So before you do the job, grab the boot and compare it with DVD, maybe it'll save your time and cut the tracklisting short. That blues is really great, but very short and incomplete, as always with the Stones rarities!

cheers, Mr.D

Posted by: straycat58 ()
Date: March 15, 2012 09:47

I extracted all the tracks and will compare with the ones already circulating, incl.Dallas.

1) Shake your hips - same version as Stargroves
2) Ventilator blues - one take from Dallas rehearsals, one from the official LP, plus acoustic guitar riffs uncirculated before.
3) Loving cup is a mix of acoustic intro (new to me) with the Montreaux reh.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2012-03-15 13:24 by straycat58.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 847
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home