Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anyone have "Get The @#$%& Outta Here" in Flac
Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: September 27, 2011 00:51

Looking for this below in Flac:

Get The @#$%& Outta Here

Beef Records
RS9706
1 disc, (stud/live) var. C - A
"An unique collection of rare group and solo recordings"

Tracklist
Jumping Jack Flash
Soundboard recording A+, live at the Seville Theatre, London, UK, 14 dec 1969. In the beginning of the song you can hear Mick Jagger shout to a fan who climbed the stage: "...Get the @#$%& outta here !..." So thats where the name of this release came from.
Through the lonely nights
Recorded at Dynamic Sound Studios, Kingston, Jamaica, late 1972 (outtake)
I'm ringing
Mick Jagger solo recording featuring Jeff Beck, unknown studio, London, UK, April 1986 (outtake)
Loving you is sweeter than ever
Recorded at Pathe Marconi Studios, Paris, France, spring 1985 (outtake)
Chain of fools
Ron Wood solo recording with the David Letterman Band, New York, USA 1993 with an introduction by Mick Jagger (TV)
Say it's not you
Keith Richards solo recording with the George Jones orchestra. Recorded in the mobile recording truck at Bradleys Barn, Mount Juliet, Tennessee, USA, date unknown. (outtake)
The long black veil
Mick Jagger solo recording with The Chieftains at the Windmill Lane studios, Dublin, Ireland in 1995 (outtake)
Gunslinger commercial
Commercial for a Gunslingers' broadcast, presented by Jim Ellis. The Gunslingers are Ron Wood with Bo Diddley. (FM)
Diamond dogs
Ron Wood and Bo Diddley as "The Gunslingers" Live at The Ritz, New York, USA, 25 nov 1987, sbrd A+ (FM)
Oh lord don't let them drop that atomic bomb on me
Keith Richards solo recording with Charlie Watts and Bernard Fowler at the ID Studios, Madrid, Spain, 1990 (outtake)
Take a look at the guy
Ron Wood solo recording with Izzy Stradlin, Total Access Studios, Redondo Beach, Calafornia, USA 1992 (outtake)
Angie
Mick Jagger solo recording with The London Symphonic Orchestra, Ocean Way Studios, Los Angeles, USA, 1994 (FM)
Just my imagination
Recorded live (audience recording, C) at the Football Park, Adelaide, Australia, 5 apr 1995
Jah is not dead
Featuring Bozz Scaggs on auditional vocals. Compass Point Studios, Nassau, Bahamas, early 1979 (outtake)
I love ladies (also known as Sexy nite)
Featuring Jeff Beck on guitar. Recorded at the Music Land Studios, Munich, Germany, Spring 1975 (outtake)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-27 01:30 by THE DON.

Re: Anyone have "Get The @#$%& Outta Here" in Flac
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: September 27, 2011 22:21

Second your request, I Would love to see this one in Flac as well.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: September 27, 2011 22:39

This one can be found in 320kb mp3 on well known russian torrent tracker. Can't post a direct link (official material is there).

Posted by: Amarant ()
Date: September 28, 2011 00:25

I have this one in flac.
Will upload it soon.

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: September 28, 2011 02:30

Amarant
I have this one in flac.
Will upload it soon.

Thanks Amarant, much appreciated.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: September 28, 2011 14:26

ironbelly
This one can be found in 320kb mp3 on well known russian torrent tracker. Can't post a direct link (official material is there).
Could be welknown to you but new to me.
Could you send me a link?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1957
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home