Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ISO artwork - Some licks
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: August 10, 2011 15:43

I wonder if anyone knows where I can find artwork for this Licks Compliation CD - Some licks, I've looked at all the artwork sites I know of...no luck...any help appreciated, TIA, Eddie

Re: ISO artwork - Some licks
Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: August 10, 2011 23:50

Hey Eddie - I too cannot find anything - I,ve search everywhere.
Is there a recordlabel, do you know who uploaded it, or do you have at least 1 date from this compilation? B.t.w I,ve never heard about this compilation.

Maybe you should ask jaap (stonesmuziekfan) - he uploaded tons of lick-compilations on december last year. If anyone know this one , I,m sure he do,es!!

cheers Bo

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-11 00:59 by hedegaard.

Date: August 11, 2011 01:10

Hi Hedegaard, thanks for answering...O.K. the CD is like the ones Jaap uploaded, I've also got , More Licks, Rock Licks, Last Licks, Rare Licks all with covers (very colourful) but no 'company' indicated...ie. it doesn't say Vinyl Gang or Singing Pig or anything like that....All I've got for this one (Some licks)is a track list;

1. Angel girl
2. Miss you *
3. T. Dice *
4. You can't always get *
5. Untitled reggae song
6. Loving cup *
7. Interview
8. What gives you the right
9. She was hot...outtake
10. This little heart - Ron wood - Live on the Jonathon Ross show 2004
11. Sweet Virginia....outtake
12. Everybody needs somebody *

* = Live - venues unknown....1 hour 55 seconds

That's all the info.................O.K. thanks again, Eddie

Date: August 11, 2011 02:31

[www.iorr.org]
above jaaps Licks Tour Compilation. Some licks isnt there - but maybe is,nt jaaps upload?? I,m confused now!!!
This is jaaps collected post:[www.iorr.org].
Nothing there either.
Ohh I see now, its nothing to do with the Likcs Tour.
It looks like some "homemade" compilation. A bit strange that Ron Wood appears.
If their exist an artwork I bet thats homemade too as well!!

cheers Bo

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-11 02:55 by hedegaard.

Date: August 11, 2011 02:51

hedegaard
[www.iorr.org]
above jaaps Licks Tour Compilation. Some licks isnt there - but maybe isn't Jaaps upload?? I,m confused now!!!

cheers Bo

Oh no...not Jaap's upload, I didn't mean that, I meant it's like Jaap's Licks uploads. ie Loads of titles with the word 'Licks' in them.....sorry if I confused you.......I've also got Dirty licks which I forgot about earlier...........No not Jaap's just similar types of compilations with similar titles.....hope that makes sense now...............Cheers anyway Hedegaard, Eddie

Date: August 11, 2011 02:58

Not your fault Eddie - I,m allways confused!

godnight!
Bo eye popping smiley

Date: August 11, 2011 03:01

hedegaard
Not your fault Eddie - I,m allways confused!

godnight!
Bo eye popping smiley

grinning smiley.........sleep tight

Posted by: Roel ()
Date: August 11, 2011 18:54

Eddie,

the cd you're talking bout isn't called some licks, I think, but Master Licks.
You can find artwork on liederbluete.de

Roel

Date: August 11, 2011 19:04

Roel
Eddie,

the cd you're talking bout isn't called some licks, I think, but Master Licks.
You can find artwork on liederbluete.de

Roel

Cheers Roel, you're a good man, thanks a lot, Eddie smileys with beer.....that certainly explains the fruitless search.lol

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 11, 2011 21:11

EddieByword
I've also got , More Licks, Rock Licks, Last Licks, Rare Licks all with covers (very colourful) but no 'company' indicated...ie. it doesn't say Vinyl Gang or Singing Pig or anything like that....All I've got for this one (Some licks)is a track list;

1. Angel girl
2. Miss you *
3. T. Dice *
5. Untitled reggae song
6. Loving cup *
7. Interview
9. She was hot...outtake

It's a pitty when somebody creates a personal compilation but fails to write down the source or venue.

Browsing through my files I could find this "rare licks" with rainbow in the artworks (128mp3)
The others you mentioned I don't have on my hard drive, but in my exel I do find "more licks" and "rock licks" which most likely will be on some traded mp3/dvd.
Looking for Last licks I can find Last Licks Zürich (flac), Last Licks Germany (flac), Last Licks In The USA (mp3) but no "Last Licks" without anything following.

I consider uploading these in my licks post, but one will have to wait untill after my doughters wedding and my holiday trip. I simply have no time at the moment.

I will be in touch, for all hotels i've selected do have wireless internet, and depending on speed I might do some downloading, but uploading is not done.

Once I was downloading that took the complete capacity of the internet. The management of this small hotel tracked me down for suddenly after my arrival there were complaints; nobody could check their creditcard spendings anymore because of me (lol)

Date: August 11, 2011 21:46

stonesmuziekfan
EddieByword
I've also got , More Licks, Rock Licks, Last Licks, Rare Licks all with covers (very colourful) but no 'company' indicated...ie. it doesn't say Vinyl Gang or Singing Pig or anything like that....All I've got for this one (Some licks)is a track list;

1. Angel girl
2. Miss you *
3. T. Dice *
5. Untitled reggae song
6. Loving cup *
7. Interview
9. She was hot...outtake

It's a pitty when somebody creates a personal compilation but fails to write down the source or venue.

Browsing through my files I could find this "rare licks" with rainbow in the artworks (128mp3)
The others you mentioned I don't have on my hard drive, but in my exel I do find "more licks" and "rock licks" which most likely will be on some traded mp3/dvd.
Looking for Last licks I can find Last Licks Zürich (flac), Last Licks Germany (flac), Last Licks In The USA (mp3) but no "Last Licks" without anything following.

I consider uploading these in my licks post, but one will have to wait untill after my doughters wedding and my holiday trip. I simply have no time at the moment.

I will be in touch, for all hotels i've selected do have wireless internet, and depending on speed I might do some downloading, but uploading is not done.

Once I was downloading that took the complete capacity of the internet. The management of this small hotel tracked me down for suddenly after my arrival there were complaints; nobody could check their creditcard spendings anymore because of me (lol)

It's Ok Jaap, thanks to Roel I was able to find it....The correct name was Master licks not Some Licks...I was originally given bad some info

lol ...funny story about the hotel.......

P.S would anyone know where to get artwork for a DVD The Hague 5.9.1998 ? TIA

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-08-11 21:49 by EddieByword.

Date: August 11, 2011 23:05

I have this dvd but sorry, all my dvd art was at my crashed disc.
I will ask around because I still know where I got this dvd.
It was raining cats and dogs that day and the guy that took the footage was sitting on it for a very long time before relasing it. It was also uploaded as a torrent at Dimeadozen, but already for some 3 or 4 years, so guess no seeders anymore.

Date: August 11, 2011 23:17

stonesmuziekfan
I have this dvd but sorry, all my dvd art was at my crashed disc.
I will ask around because I still know where I got this dvd.
It was raining cats and dogs that day and the guy that took the footage was sitting on it for a very long time before relasing it. It was also uploaded as a torrent at Dimeadozen, but already for some 3 or 4 years, so guess no seeders anymore.

Cheers Jaap, Thanks................

Date: August 12, 2011 00:44

And here from RS.covers:[www.rs-covers.com]

Bo

Posted by: kait ()
Date: August 12, 2011 12:02

not really exciting, but for the completists i scanned the innersleeve

Date: August 12, 2011 14:14

the dvd art is promised to me by next monday.

Date: August 12, 2011 14:38

stonesmuziekfan
the dvd art is promised to me by next monday.

O.K. thanks again..........smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1169
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home