Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Delete
Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: June 18, 2011 14:44

thumbs up This was for Really fans

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-19 11:06 by Keessie.

Re: post : The Rest Of The Best (Dog n Cat Records DAC unnumbered)
Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: June 18, 2011 15:03

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-19 16:41 by midnrambler.

Posted by: axl79 ()
Date: June 18, 2011 15:28

Thanks Keessie!

Posted by: DiddleyBo ()
Date: June 18, 2011 18:13

Thank you, Keessie!

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 18, 2011 23:53

Dangerous Beauty!

Thank you

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: June 19, 2011 02:01

Kessie -Kessie , old chap! why are you uploading official stuff? You know neither bv or the "musicpolice" like it -at all!
b.t.w great compilation that I would,nt DREAM of downloading ?!
Well - its none of my buisnes I know.(thats what i,ve been told here so many times, so just an advice : delete it)

take care

cheers Bo grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-19 02:21 by hedegaard.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: June 19, 2011 11:03

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-19 16:41 by midnrambler.

Re: Delete
Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: June 19, 2011 13:00

can't understand all the fuzz about it... we're talking about a counterfeit of a long-out-of-print item and not about an EAC-rip of the newest SHM-CD of Exile. I don't think the music industry would be too happy if we all would spend our money for the original counterfeit.

Seems to me that a few people try to be more catholic than the Pope.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: June 19, 2011 15:41

silkcut1978_
can't understand all the fuzz about it... we're talking about a counterfeit of a long-out-of-print item and not about an EAC-rip of the newest SHM-CD of Exile. I don't think the music industry would be too happy if we all would spend our money for the original counterfeit.

Seems to me that a few people try to be more catholic than the Pope.

thumbs up

Date: June 19, 2011 15:47

hedegaard
Kessie -Kessie , old chap! why are you uploading official stuff? You know neither bv or the "musicpolice" like it -at all!
Well - its none of my buisnes I know.(thats what i,ve been told here so many times, so just an advice : delete it)

take care

thumbs down

You are the musicpolice here with your endless talk about this subject, why are you downloading bootlegs at all? Maybe you should stick with the official releases, then you don´t have to worry wheter some track here and there might have been released officially on some bootleg releases. It´s not exactly that we are uploading records that you can buy on itunes and other places.

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: June 20, 2011 01:08

JumpinJeppeFlash
hedegaard

take care

thumbs down

You are the musicpolice here with your endless talk about this subject, why are you downloading bootlegs at all? Maybe you should stick with the official releases, then you don´t have to worry wheter some track here and there might have been released officially on some bootleg releases. It´s not exactly that we are uploading records that you can buy on itunes and other places.

Dear Jesper - as allways you,ve completely misunderstod my message. I dont care a shit if people are up or dl off. stuff! Its only a matter of this forum is gonna survive or not. Follow bv,s rules - and no problems!!This upload contained 35 off. released songs!!!! ( I dont know if you,re able to count that much?),Its really not my problemm, that you dont seem to tell the difference between off. stuff and REAL boots!
Why do you ALLWAYS have to be such an ASSHHOLE? There must be something very very wrong with your brain - did your father spanked you as child or whats your problem ?
But happy for you, its something you,ve been waiting for a long time, Im leaving this forum for ever. I cant really stand big idiots like you - have fun in the kindergardern - and a big cheers to my great frinds here - It,s been a great time, most of the time!

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-20 02:14 by hedegaard.

Date: June 20, 2011 09:48

Oh my god, i´m crying now...

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: June 20, 2011 14:52

In terms of copyright, there is no difference between official and unofficial stuff ... it's just a moral thing ... and artists possibly tolerate the uploading of unofficial stuff. It's a thin ice anyway, but, Hedegaard, I think it's not your task to make public accusations.

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: June 20, 2011 15:23

for the benefit of those that did not see the original post/upload - what was it?

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 20, 2011 15:36

This one here:

[www.iorr.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-20 16:12 by Munichhilton.

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: June 20, 2011 17:48

hedegaard
JumpinJeppeFlash
hedegaard

take care

thumbs down

Dear Jesper - as allways you,ve completely misunderstod my message. I dont care a shit if people are up or dl off. stuff! Its only a matter of this forum is gonna survive or not. Follow bv,s rules - and no problems!!This upload contained 35 off. released songs!!!! ( I dont know if you,re able to count that much?),Its really not my problemm, that you dont seem to tell the difference between off. stuff and REAL boots!
Why do you ALLWAYS have to be such an ASSHHOLE? There must be something very very wrong with your brain - did your father spanked you as child or whats your problem ?
But happy for you, its something you,ve been waiting for a long time, Im leaving this forum for ever. I cant really stand big idiots like you - have fun in the kindergardern - and a big cheers to my great frinds here - It,s been a great time, most of the time!

Kindergarden ?
minor criticism and you walk away with your tail between your legs.
Another big boy with little balls delete here his messages after his screaming, and and keep his mouth shut
But one thing, but before they scream, they download the torrent, sick guys

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1536
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home