Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones The Birth of Total Satisfaction
Date: April 23, 2011 20:02

Rolling Stones The Birth of Total Satisfaction
I saw this 3 DVD set listed on EBay but there was not much info about it.
Does anyone know anything about this collection? - Looks more like a documentary to me

Re: Rolling Stones The Birth of Total Satisfaction
Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: April 23, 2011 22:05

I think this (IM NOT SURE) is a compilation of 3 docu.dvd,s. Could you give a link?

Bo

Date: April 25, 2011 10:08

The link from EBay is:
[cgi.ebay.com]

I always hesitate to purchase a Stones documentary because of so many amateur or poor quality DVDs out there. Just wanted to know if anyone has seen it or can rate it - good or bad.

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: April 26, 2011 00:12

Ohh yes !! This is a compilations of some docu.dvd.s. Bad or not - its a question of taste.
The quality is OK (not old amateur recordings). When talking of doco.dvd,s (most of them is crap) this one is not bad at all. But I try and say it in another way: you wont find anything, that you havent heard or seen before.
As allways in these docu.recordings, a lots of very un-known "experts" is telling their story of the stones. If thats what your looking for - go for it.
Its three seperate dvd,s "total satisfaction" - "the birth of", and "Time is on "etc. I got them all three, and the price at E-bay is very cheap. If you like that kind of stuff - buy it. If you want a brand new copys, you, ll find them all at Amazon.

cheers - Bo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-26 00:19 by hedegaard.

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: April 26, 2011 00:52

The sleeve is ok, but the title "The Birth of Total Satisfaction" is such crap that possibly not the baddest bootlegger would come up with.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2448
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home