Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ISO St Louis 12-12-97 ProShot DVD
Posted by: Aireman ()
Date: April 4, 2011 18:33

I have been searching for a very long time for this I watched it as it happened. It was a great show....I know there is a commercial release of the show....but several songs were omitted from the original broadcast. I would love to have a copy. Im willing to trade. I have AC89 SW,Bridges to Bremen,Hampton81,Nippon Voodoo,Barcelona 90.Dripping Away in Bangalore,Stripped just to name a few....
Cheers and Thanks in Advancesmileys with beer
Aireman

Re: ISO St Louis 12-12-97 ProShot DVD
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: April 4, 2011 19:17

Aireman
I have been searching for a very long time for this I watched it as it happened. It was a great show....I know there is a commercial release of the show....but several songs were omitted from the original broadcast. I would love to have a copy. Im willing to trade. I have AC89 SW,Bridges to Bremen,Hampton81,Nippon Voodoo,Barcelona 90.Dripping Away in Bangalore,Stripped just to name a few....
Aireman
If you get desperate....for sale here (complete - 10/10 - apparently)............ [www.rsvp2000.com.ar] ........hope that helps

Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: April 5, 2011 02:02

Urban Steel Has The Complete Show

Soulsurvivor

Date: April 5, 2011 23:11

How do you order from rsvp2000.com.ar ? I went to the site logged in found the dvdb ut it doesnt tell you how to make payment. Any ideas?

Date: April 6, 2011 00:11

Aireman
How do you order from rsvp2000.com.ar ? I went to the site logged in found the dvdb ut it doesnt tell you how to make payment. Any ideas?
Not me, sorry, I've only just heard about it myself and just checked what's on it, never placed an order, Eddie

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: April 6, 2011 00:34

EddieByword
Aireman
Not me, sorry, I've only just heard about it myself and just checked what's on it, never placed an order, Eddie

I think you have got make contact by e-mail! See on the top left corner, complete what's requested and leave a message.
Good luck!

Eddie, we still don't have your veredict about the Paris vs. Geneve 1995 Mick taylor dvd.

Date: April 6, 2011 00:41

Quique-stone
EddieByword
Aireman

I think you have got make contact by e-mail! See on the top left corner, complete what's requested and leave a message.
Good luck!

Eddie, we still don't have your veredict about the Paris vs. Geneve 1995 Mick taylor dvd.
Hi Quique-stone....not enough time to watch it through yet so can't comment on the performance....but, 3rd/4th Gen proshot, slight blur, pretty decent sound...looks like transferred from VHS as slight tracking issues at the bottom of the screen, seen better, seen worse, hope that helps, Eddie

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: April 6, 2011 00:44

Quique-stone
EddieByword
Aireman

Good luck!

Yes thats right Enrique. You have to log in as a new user, and then all contact , incl. ordering, is by mail. When you log in as user first time, rsvp will send you an e-mail what to do!

Cheers - Bo

Date: April 6, 2011 01:05

hedegaard
Quique-stone
EddieByword
Aireman

Good luck!

Yes thats right Enrique. You have to log in as a new user, and then all contact , incl. ordering, is by mail. When you log in as user first time, rsvp will send you an e-mail what to do!

Cheers - Bo

ALright!
Have you ever bought anything to him Bo?!

I bought the Keith Richards Buenos Aires '92 dvd, that UrbanSteel uploaded some time ago, but I didn't used his page, I contacted him through the owner of a record store where I bought many of my stuff, then we e-mailed. But that's was an exception...

Date: April 6, 2011 01:20

Honestly ? I really do not remember if I ever bought anything from there!
As I recall I was looking for Ullevi (Sweden 1998) DVD, but then I got it from stone601 for free!! (really nice guy - long time , no see ?)

cheers - Bo eye rolling smiley

Date: April 6, 2011 01:31

hedegaard
As I recall I was looking for Ullevi (Sweden 1998) DVD, but then I got it from stone601 for free!! (really nice guy - long time , no see ?)

This is what I've bought to him: [www.iorr.org]

Of course Guido is a nice and cool guy!

Date: April 6, 2011 01:39

Thanx Enrique - and the link is still working!
It seems like a have a DL to do this night!
Thanx!

Bo hot smiley

Date: April 6, 2011 01:45

Cool, go for it Bo! It's a great show and of course I was there that rocking night!
thumbs up

Date: April 6, 2011 01:57

Quique-stone
Cool, go for it Bo! It's a great show and of course I was there that rocking night!
thumbs up

Sure you was - but you did,nt went to the show in Copenhagen!! (LOL) that was really great to- I,ll tell which one was the best!

Bo smiling smiley

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: April 6, 2011 17:19

hedegaard

I've bought from that site. A few years ago. Beside the point of he's selling things you can dowload for free at many sites, he seems trustworthy, at least for my one and only transaction.

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: April 6, 2011 18:34

EddieByword
Aireman
Aireman
If you get desperate....for sale here (complete - 10/10 - apparently)............ [www.rsvp2000.com.ar] ........hope that helps

I have this dvd, but downlaod you from Usenet ?
i will upload it there, because it is a officele release, can not here

Gr Ray

Posted by: littletanda ()
Date: April 7, 2011 03:12

I have this DVD. You wanna trade!!!

I need a love to keep me Happy!!!
Vincent aka Littletanda

Date: April 11, 2011 17:41

Yes LittleTanda I would like to trade....for this St louis DVD.

Posted by: littletanda ()
Date: April 13, 2011 04:52

You got mail Aireman!

I need a love to keep me Happy!!!
Vincent aka Littletanda

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1184
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home