Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

FREE STUFF
Posted by: pasterja ()
Date: August 18, 2010 05:25

I've got stuff I can't bear to throw away and I don't want to be bothered selling it. I'd rather give it all to someone who's a true fan. I've got records from 1967 - 1983, VHS tapes from the 80's and 90's, T-shirts from 80's - 90's, assorted promo stuff, and about 40 cassette tapes spanning mid 60's to early 90's. I can give more info if anyone is interested. You'd have to pay only what it costs to ship.

Re: FREE STUFF
Posted by: Urban Wheel ()
Date: August 18, 2010 15:51

pasterja
I've got stuff I can't bear to throw away and I don't want to be bothered selling it. I'd rather give it all to someone who's a true fan. I've got records from 1967 - 1983, VHS tapes from the 80's and 90's, T-shirts from 80's - 90's, assorted promo stuff, and about 40 cassette tapes spanning mid 60's to early 90's. I can give more info if anyone is interested. You'd have to pay only what it costs to ship.

Hi, drop me a mail please with what you got...

'Doo doo doo Heartbreaker'

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: August 18, 2010 15:59

pasterja
Hi Pasterja, a question, if you're going to send a list to Urban wheel couldn't you post the same list here then anyone can make their mind up before bothering you with emails (and it would save you the bother of sending emails to loads of people) that may not go anywhere ?... then the ones that do email you would have course already have decided you have something they want... just a thought..Cheers, EddieByword

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-08-18 16:06 by EddieByword.

Posted by: detroitken ()
Date: August 18, 2010 16:53

I'm interested,please email me at
islandboundtoo@hotmail.com

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: August 18, 2010 18:42

Hi Pasterja!

I´m also interested in your stuff.

Please e-mail me:

jesperhavsberg@hotmail.com

regards!

Jesper

Posted by: tipps ()
Date: August 19, 2010 19:33

Hi am interested in the shirts and promo stuff. Please contact me at:

jim5020@yahoo.ca

Posted by: pasterja ()
Date: August 20, 2010 04:15

I'll post everything I've got as soon as I get a chance - but it may take a little while.

Posted by: mexicanrstone ()
Date: August 20, 2010 08:11

you have the cd promo "Voodoo Lounge Tour Souvenir"?

[eil.com]

Posted by: SeanC ()
Date: August 24, 2010 13:04

Id be interested in any magazines/articles or books you may have!!

please email me list shocksy@hotmail.com

I also have a brilliant DVD collection you might interested in

[concertdvdtrades.blogspot.com]

Posted by: rollingandre ()
Date: August 24, 2010 20:22

Hi,

I would be interested as well.
And I will pay for it !

Posted by: kitoise ()
Date: August 24, 2010 20:44

I'm interesting with magazines,clippings!
Thanks

christian.fiot@cegetel.net

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2263
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home