Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Megaupload
Posted by: marko ()
Date: August 17, 2010 13:01

I have some stuff to share,,,but i have no idea how to use megaupload.I´m more familiar with torrents,using azureus and flac frontend.How to do the "packing" on megaupload?

Re: Megaupload
Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: August 17, 2010 15:05

It's very simple, marko. I've done it myself some days ago and I'm very clumsy. This is what I did:

1. Go to the MegaUpload site.
2. Register or log in.
3. Choose the right language.
4. Click on 'Mega Tools' (it's in the upper bar).
5. Click on 'Mega Toolbar'.
6. Once you have the Mega Toolbar, click on the icon in your toolbar, looks like '^' (on the left side), then you see in the bar below: 'M Megauploader'.
7. You'll see the text: 'Drag & drop your files here ...'.
8. Follow that instruction and See What Happens!

Success.

Date: August 17, 2010 15:40

But the file(s) must be done allready right?

Date: August 17, 2010 15:53

marko
But the file(s) must be done allready right?

You need a file or a folder that's ready, of course. See also this advice of Munichhilton to me:

[www.iorr.org]

Date: August 17, 2010 16:47

What windows you have?

Date: August 17, 2010 16:57

marko
What windows you have?

Vista, but does that make any difference?

Date: August 17, 2010 17:01

I have vista too,and it has sometimes problems with these kind of things!Is win run right program to do this,or do i need something else?

Date: August 17, 2010 17:06

marko
I have vista too,and it has sometimes problems with these kind of things!Is win run right program to do this,or do i need something else?

I don't know marko, I never use it and can't tell you more than I've already done. Try it all out! Learning by doingwinking smiley.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: August 17, 2010 17:49

John, it may be that you need to install WIN.rar zip to open the Megaupload files. It's a perfectly safe thing to do. Just remember that Windows Media Player for Vista will NOT burn FLAC files & the best I can do is convert all my files to slow burning MP3 files.

If you have any questions or need any help, pls email me. I've been through the nine circles of Hell w/downloading/burning/19.5 Nervous Breakdowns over this sh!te & I don't want want anybody else to suffer, m'kay?

Date: August 17, 2010 18:16

HEILOOBAAS
John, it may be that you need to install WIN.rar zip to open the Megaupload files. It's a perfectly safe thing to do. Just remember that Windows Media Player for Vista will NOT burn FLAC files & the best I can do is convert all my files to slow burning MP3 files.

If you have any questions or need any help, pls email me. I've been through the nine circles of Hell w/downloading/burning/19.5 Nervous Breakdowns over this sh!te & I don't want want anybody else to suffer, m'kay?

I use this free burn program. Works fine and easy:

[www.burrrn.net]

To upload more than one file in a folder at the same time one needs indeed WinRAR archiver. To open a RAR file one needs the same program.

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: August 18, 2010 01:34

NEVER INSTALL TOOLBARS. NEVER.

they are never needed. if they are - it's most likely a fake, hoax, etc.

Date: August 18, 2010 02:14

Amused
NEVER INSTALL TOOLBARS. NEVER.

they are never needed. if they are - it's most likely a fake, hoax, etc.

Amused, I mean this (see link), the Mega Toolbar from the MegaUpload site itself. It's not a whole toolbar, btw.:

[www.megaupload.com]

It seems reliable to me. I used it and it works fine. I wouldn't know how to upload to MegaUpload in another way. The Mega Manager is indeed another possibility but works very slowly.

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: August 19, 2010 15:20

it slows your browser in the best case.
to upload, simply go to the main site [www.megaupload.com]? , click on "Browse", select the file, fill in the description and click <Send>, it's all.

Date: August 19, 2010 17:44

Amused
to upload, simply go to the main site [www.megaupload.com]? , click on "Browse", select the file, fill in the description and click <Send>, it's all.

Okay, thanks.

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: August 20, 2010 01:28

Amused
to upload, simply go to the main site [www.megaupload.com] , click on "Browse", select the file, fill in the description and click <Send>, it's all.

Don't forget to create a free accoutn before, than loggin and start to upload, doing by that way you can handle your files, at least with the Megamanager!

Martín

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1404
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home