Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST Adelaide 21.2.1973
Posted by: marko ()
Date: August 28, 2010 21:19

yikes,i think this is taken from my vinyl!
But remastered as i dohot smiley

here

[www.megaupload.com]

Re: POST Adelaide 21.2.1973
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: August 28, 2010 22:23

I also have this vinyl. It beats the hell out of the DAC release of this show.
And it's a riot to listen to, as well.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 29, 2010 01:06

Thanks, this must be something else thumbs up

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: August 29, 2010 13:18

Thanks marko. What is the name and label of this vinylsource?

Date: August 29, 2010 14:14

I think its gonna rain again tonight

Posted by: richardsberry ()
Date: October 10, 2010 12:52

HI MARKO,
i see you post many shows of the great 73 winter tour and sometimes you remastered them.i GIVE YOU A BIG BIG THAKNS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR STONES FANS !
I can't see any remaster of the Auckland show although VGP-015 version runs too fast and sounds too much bass to my rock'n'roll ears. This recording is quite clear so it is a good one to remaster imo but unfortunately i ain't got technology to do it !
I just wonder if you didn't ?

Date: October 10, 2010 13:06

richardsberry
HI MARKO,
i see you post many shows of the great 73 winter tour and sometimes you remastered them.i GIVE YOU A BIG BIG THAKNS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR STONES FANS !
I can't see any remaster of the Auckland show although VGP-015 version runs too fast and sounds too much bass to my rock'n'roll ears. This recording is quite clear so it is a good one to remaster imo but unfortunately i ain't got technology to do it !
I just wonder if you didn't ?

Sorry,i haven´t listened my cdr,or even vinyl in a long long time.But i will do so.I fell off the bootleg wagon 3-4 years ago.I just quit caring what i have.
So to speak,i got bored a big time.Also had some other very serious problems in my life.
But since i bought this vinyl about,,,15 years ago,I have remastered it back THEN.But experience and listening ways changes,so i will possibly work this again.Because its my favorite Taylor era.I just have so much work ahead still.

Even i was off the wagon.i just downloaded TONS of stuff,and now i have go thru that 3-4 year period...its shit load of work to be done.After remastering,i still have listen them,and know thats its ok,no mistakes and i can propbaply share.
But as i´m without work at the moment...i have time to do everything.

Later on,i will do remastered set of all Boston-69,Boston-72 sets,New York-72 sets all VERSIONS and remastered.
Will do also this from other multiple versions of each tour.Biggest is possibly
New York-75 shows.

Posted by: richardsberry ()
Date: October 10, 2010 14:20

Thanks for your answer so quick !
I hope your problems can be solved soon ! Sometimes music can help but sometimes it can't be the prority...
Good luck, man ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2411
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home