Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST Adelaide 21.2.1973
Posted by: marko ()
Date: August 28, 2010 21:19

yikes,i think this is taken from my vinyl!
But remastered as i dohot smiley

here

[www.megaupload.com]

Re: POST Adelaide 21.2.1973
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: August 28, 2010 22:23

I also have this vinyl. It beats the hell out of the DAC release of this show.
And it's a riot to listen to, as well.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 29, 2010 01:06

Thanks, this must be something else thumbs up

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: August 29, 2010 13:18

Thanks marko. What is the name and label of this vinylsource?

Date: August 29, 2010 14:14

I think its gonna rain again tonight

Posted by: richardsberry ()
Date: October 10, 2010 12:52

HI MARKO,
i see you post many shows of the great 73 winter tour and sometimes you remastered them.i GIVE YOU A BIG BIG THAKNS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR STONES FANS !
I can't see any remaster of the Auckland show although VGP-015 version runs too fast and sounds too much bass to my rock'n'roll ears. This recording is quite clear so it is a good one to remaster imo but unfortunately i ain't got technology to do it !
I just wonder if you didn't ?

Date: October 10, 2010 13:06

richardsberry
HI MARKO,
i see you post many shows of the great 73 winter tour and sometimes you remastered them.i GIVE YOU A BIG BIG THAKNS FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR STONES FANS !
I can't see any remaster of the Auckland show although VGP-015 version runs too fast and sounds too much bass to my rock'n'roll ears. This recording is quite clear so it is a good one to remaster imo but unfortunately i ain't got technology to do it !
I just wonder if you didn't ?

Sorry,i haven´t listened my cdr,or even vinyl in a long long time.But i will do so.I fell off the bootleg wagon 3-4 years ago.I just quit caring what i have.
So to speak,i got bored a big time.Also had some other very serious problems in my life.
But since i bought this vinyl about,,,15 years ago,I have remastered it back THEN.But experience and listening ways changes,so i will possibly work this again.Because its my favorite Taylor era.I just have so much work ahead still.

Even i was off the wagon.i just downloaded TONS of stuff,and now i have go thru that 3-4 year period...its shit load of work to be done.After remastering,i still have listen them,and know thats its ok,no mistakes and i can propbaply share.
But as i´m without work at the moment...i have time to do everything.

Later on,i will do remastered set of all Boston-69,Boston-72 sets,New York-72 sets all VERSIONS and remastered.
Will do also this from other multiple versions of each tour.Biggest is possibly
New York-75 shows.

Posted by: richardsberry ()
Date: October 10, 2010 14:20

Thanks for your answer so quick !
I hope your problems can be solved soon ! Sometimes music can help but sometimes it can't be the prority...
Good luck, man ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1615
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home