Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

question/ my big vgp project and others
Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: May 22, 2010 11:21

hi guys,

thanks to all you great uploaders, who make a great job to deliver us all the hot stuff smiling smileythumbs up.
since days i`m downloading all the vgp titles from nr.1 to ..., altough i`ve many of them in original.

and now my question:

what do you do with all your downloads?

burning cdr`s and printing covers (lot of work,costs and place ), load them on a sticker, or....?

p.s. there`re a lot of titles to download only via hungercity, is it possible to have them on e.g. megaupload ?

thanks and greetings from rainy austria

Re: question/ my big vgp project and others
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 22, 2010 13:09

I have them on an external drive.

no printing, no burning.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: May 22, 2010 14:52

External hard drive for me too. I used to burn them onto CD, but after about 300 of them I stopped & looked at how many more I had to do. Given how cheap the hard drives are now it's the way to go

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: May 23, 2010 01:22

stonesmuziekfan

no printing, no burning.

I do the same!

Posted by: SeanC ()
Date: May 23, 2010 01:45

I have my collection on HD too - I have my entire DVD collection on HD - its a 1.5TB that I plan to fill. I have all my audio boots in different folders from a Live section (all the A+ soundboards) then a folder for B grade quality recordings, Studio and Rehearsals and Radio Shows & Interviews. 99% have covers too.
My Stones drive is my pride and joy. In a couple of months I am going to get one of those 1.5TB media drives that you just plug into the TV with a remote. Thats gonna be a whole lotta fun!!!

anyway anyone up for a trade send your list and check my DVD collection out here:

[concertdvdtrades.blogspot.com]

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: May 23, 2010 13:57

External hard drives all the way.

Different folders for

audio - outtakes, demos and different versions
audio - live compilations
audio - live concerts (sub folders for each tour)
audio - radio interviews and audio documentaries
audio - radio shows (concerts)
audio - solo works
audio - misc tracks

video - documentaries
video - interviews and promo clips
video - solo works
video - studio and tv compilations
video - misc tracks
video - live concerts
video - live compilations

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: May 23, 2010 20:42

Argentino
stonesmuziekfan

no printing, no burning.

I do the same!

I forget to say the way i got my files in order on my HD:

1_I create different main folders: Music, Video Clips, Video Concerts, Video Movies, and others...

2_On a sub folder (on this case created on "Music" folder) i create "Audio (for ONLY audio songs)", "Bootleg (for my boot AUDIO & DISCS)", "Discs (for a copy of my OFFICIAL discs)", and others...

3_On my "Bootleg" folder i put all the bootlegs i have (but ONLY MP3, WMA, formats) in an order like this:
"Rolling Stones - (1989) Live at Atlantic City..." doing on that way i got ALL the bands i like in alphabetical order also in numerical order showing in the first case the oldest record.
On that same folder i create a sub folder with ONLY audio songs from all the music i like!

4_I creat on the "Music" folder another one for ONLY my WAV/FLAC/SHN files from entire bootlegs records with the same alphabetical/numerical order too!

5_In any case i keep all the artworks, MD5 and info files and all the things present on the stuff i download on every folder and sometime i add some thing i believe important starting a new INFO file on TXT!

Cheers,

Martín

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2128
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home