Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: kream ()
Date: July 1, 2010 10:50

The Rolling Stones - “Detroit1989”
December 9 & 10, 1989

mp3/192 kbps/artwork included (my work)

sound quality - AUD 5/10

download:

CD 1 [www.megaupload.com]

CD 2 [www.megaupload.com]

CD 3 [www.megaupload.com]

CD 4 [www.megaupload.com]

Have a fun…

Re: POST: DETROIT 1989
Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: July 1, 2010 17:50

Cheers Kream.

Posted by: robbiebobbob ()
Date: July 1, 2010 20:05

Thanks very much

Posted by: ede ()
Date: July 2, 2010 00:13

Thank you very much

Complete Reference Work Of All Official Publications
since 1962

Fully Illustrated Book On CD-ROM

[i.ebayimg.com]

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: July 2, 2010 10:23

I'm not downloading, but you make excellent artwork, Kream

Date: July 2, 2010 11:50

thank you Mr.E...

and i'm still learning smiling smiley

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: July 2, 2010 16:21

Erik_Snow

The 1989/90 World Tour don't have a very good/exc. AUD recordings, but i still think same than Erik: your artwork is just AWESOME!!

Cheers,

Martín

Date: July 7, 2010 00:13

-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-07 13:58 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: July 7, 2010 03:58

Now Mr. Snow - thats what I really call a pissed off old grumpy man!
"Download - and shut up" - Really come on - behave yourself!!! The only embarasing person in this matter is you.
And please don,t ask me to shut up too - I wont - and there is nothing to talk about anymore- really! This forum is SINKING!

P.S and I dont like your sence of humor!

with not so kind regards

Bo thumbs downeye popping smileyeye rolling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-07 04:14 by hedegaard.

Date: July 7, 2010 04:32

Erik_Snow
Argentino
Erik_Snow

The 1989/90 World Tour don't have a very good/exc. AUD recordings, but i still think same than Erik: your artwork is just AWESOME!!

Cheers,
Martín

Please stop sounding like a teenage girl - yes I agree to what you said....it's really great artwork; but you make it all like a embarrasing "I love my pony"-thingy. Which makes me regretting making a comment about Kream's great artwork.
Please shut up from now on. Download - and shut up.

Hey Erik,

Whats wrong with you dude??? For what kind of reason should i "shut up from now on"?? I don't see your point on this, i think i'm not a troubled person, and i'm pretty sure i don't attack or say anything offensive to you ever, so if you don't like my comment (the strange thing i say the same than you post before!!) leave it and/or if you have a very bad day think is not my fault, but in any case: think again!

Marek's artwork are usually great but this one (if i not forget any previously one) is the best, it looks like a pro-bootleg artwork, and if the next time i see great stuff shared i will said the same, like it or not! Cheers to you great polish!

Martín

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-07 04:35 by Argentino.

Date: July 7, 2010 04:33

hedegaard
Now Mr. Snow - thats what I really call a pissed off old grumpy man!
"Download - and shut up" - Really come on - behave yourself!!! The only embarasing person in this matter is you.
And please don,t ask me to shut up too - I wont - and there is nothing to talk about anymore- really! This forum is SINKING!

P.S and I dont like your sence of humor!

with not so kind regards

Bo thumbs downeye popping smileyeye rolling smiley

Many thanks for your comments hedegaard!! thumbs up

Cheers,

Martín

Date: July 7, 2010 10:14

Make Love Not War

Posted by: straycat58 ()
Date: July 7, 2010 12:31

Make artworks not love

Date: July 7, 2010 12:46

kream
Make Love Not War

YES - I FULLY AGREE!!!!!

The problem is, that Erik ALLWAYS have a comment or opinion to EVERYTHING that is said or written in this forum, and VERY offen his remarks is very "strange". I think he,s got a special sence of humor, that most people dont understand - I,m sure he,s not as bad as he sounds (he has told me that sometimes before), but me must realize now, that he must think twice, or more, before attacking people - most of them dont find it funny or are amussed - speciealy new members got hurt.
Please Erik - as they say in the US ( or at least John Wayne did) "hold your horses!
Enjoy the good weather or/and take a cold beer!!

Cheers Bo smileys with beer

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-07 13:12 by hedegaard.

Date: July 7, 2010 22:46

Erik_Snow
Yes I'm sorry for that post.

Of course I wouldn't make such a post if it wasn't for the fact that "Argentino" got on my nerves years ago. You wouldn't believe the absolutely imbecile posts he have made on DIME and other places.

This guy is not......well....not my favourite guy!

Thanks hedegaard, for trying to calm down the thread. And of course I don't mind your critisicm of *me* - it's understandable. It was rude of me to be "that honest".

Now i can see your attack-post on my first comment on this thread wasn't for this particular post... it comes from a kind resentment to me deep inside! I think the "imbecile" word are not necessary 'cause i'm not attack you (as you are doing to me), you can name all the "absolutely imbecile posts he have made on DIME and other places"?? I don't know where you read about me, besides DIME... THE only one comment i can remember was a post on DIME 2 years ago or so about Mick Taylor, but the thing i was try to say (my english is not the best right now, but 2 years ago was a little bit worst) was: "will be nice if someone can share Mick Jagger bootlegs (wich later i wrote!)" and i say "i don't care Mick Taylor" but i take the oportunity to clarify this (i don't want to argue with you or anybody, because is JUST MY POINT OF VIEW on this, ok?):

Mick Taylor was a great guitarist, as Bill Wyman was a good guitar bass.. but as they LEAVE the band and i as a Rolling Stones fan i'm not interested on his particular career, that's all, very simple, isn't?? Some people don't likes Jagger solo and it's ok but "Gonzalo76" start to killing me with offensive posts, but i think he is a child, because he is always criticizing to most of the uploaders "not his friends" and some comments in DIME and another places (that is a fact), so i don't care about that kind of little boy, but i think you are different, a mature person.. I'm wrong? Can you finish this kind of "resentment battle" and keep enjoying this greatest site as i do since 3 years a go??

Martín

PS: i comes here to enjoy not to fight, not with you, not with anybody, so don't get in pain, take a beer and relax, ok?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-07 22:55 by Argentino.

Date: July 7, 2010 23:31

Erik -Ok -great of you to appol.- I accept it really much!
We all like/dislike diff. persons, but lets keep it sober?
Btw. I do really like Martin, he,s a nice and "fair" person - but lets keep it there - we are all different - and its our right to be diff.
Long live the free wold!

Have a nice day everyone!!!!!!

with kind regards

Bo thumbs upsmileys with beerdrinking smiley>grinning smiley<winking smileyhot smiley

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: July 8, 2010 00:06

Any friend of Erik's is a friend of mine AND any enemy of Erik's is an enemy of mine!!!!!!!!!

Date: July 8, 2010 00:11

"And they all lived happily to the end of their days"
"War children - it,s just a shot away - gimme shelter"

Or what????????????????????eye rolling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-08 00:13 by hedegaard.

Date: July 8, 2010 03:52

hedegaard
Erik -Ok -great of you to appol.- I accept it really much!
We all like/dislike diff. persons, but lets keep it sober?
Btw. I do really like Martin, he,s a nice and "fair" person - but lets keep it there - we are all different - and its our right to be diff.
Long live the free wold!

Have a nice day everyone!!!!!!

with kind regards

Bo thumbs upsmileys with beerdrinking smiley>grinning smiley<winking smileyhot smiley

Thanks for your comments Bo.

Cheers,

Martín

Date: July 8, 2010 03:56

Erik_Snow
Oh shit, Argentino; please have a nice life and nevermind me, you effin idiot

@hedegaard - thanks mate

Insults? What a kid are you...

Date: July 8, 2010 04:03

Erik_Snow
Argentino

Now i can see your attack-post on my first comment on this thread wasn't for this particular post... it comes from a kind resentment to me deep inside! I think the "imbecile" word are not necessary 'cause i'm not attack you (as you are doing to me), you can name all the "absolutely imbecile posts he have made on DIME and other places"?? I don't know where you read about me, besides DIME... THE only one comment i can remember was a post on DIME 2 years ago or so about Mick Taylor, but the thing i was try to say (my english is not the best right now, but 2 years ago was a little bit worst) was: "will be nice if someone can share Mick Jagger bootlegs (wich later i wrote!)" and i say "i don't care Mick Taylor" but i take the oportunity to clarify this (i don't want to argue with you or anybody, because is PS: i comes here to enjoy not to fight, not with you, not with anybody, so don't get in pain, take a beer and relax, ok?

You effin hypocrite
Of course I remember your imbecille stupid and embarrassing posts on DIME.
Screw you.
Erik

Well, let me inform you i'm not hypocrite, if you don't like my comments on DIME about Mick Taylor i don't care at all, IS MY CHOICE, NOT YOURS, i not necessary likes ex Stones as you, if you can respect others points of view great, if it not you have a problem, in any case i'm not insult you as you are doing to me... poor child.

Come on, keep showing us your real face... insults and more insults!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-08 04:59 by Argentino.

Posted by: stateofshock ()
Date: July 9, 2010 06:18

thanks!

Date: July 10, 2010 02:24

stateofshock
thanks!

For what? the upload, or the "entertainment"?? LOL winking smileysmileys with beerwinking smiley

cheers Bo

Date: July 10, 2010 02:30

hedegaard
stateofshock
thanks!

For what? the upload, or the "entertainment"?? LOL winking smileysmileys with beerwinking smiley

cheers Bo

It must the entertainment; which is why he's in a state of shock - can't say I blame him, and it is my fault for sure

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-07-10 02:36 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: someone ()
Date: July 11, 2010 02:47

Thanks!

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: July 23, 2010 22:38

Thanks DEDE

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1983
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home