Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST Mick Jagger Wandering Blues 1992 [192mp3]
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: June 14, 2010 22:57

Mick Jagger Wandering Blues 1992 [192mp3]

Sorry, no info in my files

Part1 [www.megaupload.com]
Part2 [www.megaupload.com]
Part3 [www.megaupload.com]

Artworks [www.megaupload.com]

My other posts are here [www.iorr.org]

Re: POST Mick Jagger Wandering Blues 1992 [192mp3]
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: June 15, 2010 08:37

Apart from the last four bonus tracks, this has been released a number of times before.

UrbanSteel has lots of info about this recording here:-

[www.iorr.org]

Mickboy 'remastered' this session & it's available as 'Mean Ol' World', & Wandering Blues is a copy of that (apart from the last 4 trax)

Just a bit of information about track 1 'Radio DJ Intro, Los Angeles'. Not so.

The magazine, Readers Digest, published a lot of stuff besides the magazine such as atlases, books, & records. We had a subscription in the late 60's & I remember a promo flexi-disc that we received for some 'Big Band' records, Benny Goodman & the like. These were new recordings of the old favourites & the guy on the promo talked about the 'new' 'fresh' sound of these recordings with examples of the before & after versions.

Track 1 of Mean Ol' World & Wandering Blues includes sections from this promo flexi disc.

I must say I felt very nostalgic when I first heard the track, took me back to when I was 18/19, & my mum still has the Readers Digest Atlas we bought back then.

Posted by: Ale67 ()
Date: June 15, 2010 12:51

Thank you so much my friend, I've waited for so long!
This one sounds much better than other releases!

Thanks forever

Alessandro

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: June 15, 2010 20:51

Thanks for uploading even though I' m not downloading it because of the mp3. But that' s not your problem spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: ride on baby ()
Date: June 16, 2010 02:07

Thanks for the upload I still have the cd silver of FAMOUS BLUE SESSION and cdr of MEAN OL' WORLD but this version has 4 more tracks as bonus spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
I haven't found anything about this session with Jeff Beck in LA 20/10/1986, anyone can help me?

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: June 16, 2010 04:52

Well, heres something with Beck on the same date of 1987 ( maybe its the same one?)

[www.iorr.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1033
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home