Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Warning , don't take a premium account at GigaSize , the whole shit from this swindlers is for sale .
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: November 27, 2009 14:42

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-11 22:18 by UrbanSteel.

Re: Warning , don't take a premium account at GigaSize , the whole shit from this swindlers is for sale .
Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: November 27, 2009 14:57

Too bad for your great work Jos
Hours and hours of uploading for us some great stuff ruined by those jerks !angry smiley
I get your point it's pitiful !winking smiley

HMN

Re: Warning , don't take a premium account at GigaSize , the whole shit from this swindlers is for sale .
Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: November 27, 2009 15:33

Sorry about you Jos, Gigashit stinks!!

Martín

Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: November 27, 2009 16:10

Why don´t us uploaders drop Gigaripoff: My vote is for Megaupload.
Let´s use just one server. So looking for shows we need only costs
about 10E instead of paying 3 or 4 times that each month.

Posted by: kream ()
Date: November 27, 2009 17:08

it's sad news for you and for your fans, but if i remember well you've been warned many times... my condolences... sad smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-11-27 17:10 by kream.

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: November 27, 2009 18:52

I'll just leave this here:

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 27, 2009 19:12

Mediafire allows us to DL several files in parallel.
Otoh I've noticed files tend to disappear quickly when not Dled for some time...

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: November 27, 2009 21:31

Sorry Urban. I bought in once and they really sucked. The service was no better than the free downloads.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: November 27, 2009 22:58

All that work Jos!
I feel really badly for you.
They have screwed me over for the last time too.

I'm sorry you still have an account there for a long time to go.
Maybe its time to start fresh?

Or take a long long rest.
You are already a legend...

Gregg

Posted by: Max Volume!!! ()
Date: November 27, 2009 23:47

You have done so much to bring so many of us so much joy. Thanks for the alert, and gold rings on ya!

Posted by: stones4life ()
Date: November 28, 2009 03:40

so what do we do download 2 at a time the disconet from the net tearn it on again start 2 more?

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: November 28, 2009 15:16

wouldn't it just be the best to go to rapidshare and use it with jdownloader?

Date: November 28, 2009 15:22

X

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-11 22:17 by UrbanSteel.

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: November 28, 2009 17:17

UrbanSteel
I'm gonna upload everything step by step to MegaUpload .

That biggest work is going to take you a long long long long long long long long long long long long long time...

God bless you Jos!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Martín

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-11-28 17:19 by Argentino.

Posted by: deardoctor ()
Date: November 29, 2009 00:47

thank you very very much for all your great uploads mr. urban steel, your stuff worked just a long while
cheers!!!

Date: November 30, 2009 21:13

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-11 22:19 by UrbanSteel.

Posted by: Ya-Yas ()
Date: November 30, 2009 21:24

Jos,
thank you for all your excellent uploads on this site! I reckon you feel extremely frustrated by now, but please keep up the good work (and spirit).

All the best,
Matti

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1525
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home