Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Help asked for some rework on "Save Me" (1970-1993, live studio recordings + outtakes)
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: November 14, 2009 20:53

I don't know how I got this.
One may consider this as a Post of Save Me (1970-1993, live studio recordings + outtakes) @320mp3, but the one who made the split in separate tracks realy made a mess of it. Never the less it is listenable.
Than again while the inlay is missing, there is no info about when and where the tracks are played, so it's kind of a puzzle as well.

The disc is here [www.megaupload.com]
And the artworks here [www.megaupload.com]

If One can make the split is separate tracks the way it should be I'll do you the honour to repost it, so everybody can enjoy this one in the way it should be.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-11-14 20:58 by stonesmuziekfan.

Re: Help asked for some rework on "Save Me" (1970-1993, live studio recordings + outtakes)
Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: November 14, 2009 21:37

There is something wrong with your upload. The file isn' t available at the moment. Could you please check?

Re: Help asked for some rework on "Save Me" (1970-1993, live studio recordings + outtakes)
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: November 14, 2009 21:54

X

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-08-13 11:20 by UrbanSteel.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 14, 2009 22:22

Jos is right, I got the same problem here since a few days!

Date: November 14, 2009 23:04

Now I got it!
First you have to convert the mp3-files with foobar2000 to wave-files. After that you burn them onto CDR. That CDR can be copied with Exact Audio Copy into one big wave-file to HD.
The rest is only to find the normal split of the tracks and reburn it with Nero again onto a CDR.
That' s all. I will do it tomorrow morning and upload it later.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-11-14 23:33 by Rolling on.

Date: November 15, 2009 00:16

This is a real mess! What happened to all those songs? I.e. 'Save me' has parts of 'Ain' t too proud to beg ' in it. All other songs have several gaps without music.
This disc is totally unlistenable even though I split the tracks properly. The result is not making any fun to listen to it. Sorry sad smiley No chance to get it fixed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-11-15 00:18 by Rolling on.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: November 15, 2009 11:50

Rolling on
This is a real mess! What happened to all those songs? I.e. 'Save me' has parts of 'Ain' t too proud to beg ' in it. All other songs have several gaps without music.
This disc is totally unlistenable even though I split the tracks properly. The result is not making any fun to listen to it. Sorry sad smiley No chance to get it fixed.

Thanks for all the work you've put into it.
A pitty it's all for nothing.

Jaap

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1364
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home