Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

1975 SONGS OF THE ROLLING STONES PROMO CIRCUS COVER LP FOR SALE! ONE OF THE RAREST STONES RECORDS!
Posted by: Marcbolanhair ()
Date: September 24, 2008 00:18

Hello-

I am selling my Rolling Stones "songs of" 1975 promo lp! This is the one with the ultra rare rock n' roll circus cover! it was intended for label executives only. The back says "not for resale or air play" Catalog# Abkco Music MPD-1.

This books in the goldmine record price guide at $3,000!

I am asking $2,000.

The condition of the cover is still in the original shrink (not sealed) and is graded at near mint- the back of the cover has a small tear on the bottom that is not very noticable. The vinyl is near mint- and has a tiny slight warp that does not affect the play of the record at all. For pictures please e-mail me. serious collectors only.

I have been selling on ebay for over ten years and i have 100% positive feedback. For references just ask. I will list it on ebay if i can not find a buyer within a couple of weeks. I'm trying not to use ebay because i would like to avoid paying the hefty fees for selling such an expensive item.

If you purchase this record you have to pay for registered/insured shipping. i will ship internationally!

marcbolanhair@hotmail.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2008-09-24 00:20 by Marcbolanhair.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2138
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home