Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request: St.Louis 1997 (RSVP DVD)
Posted by: littletanda ()
Date: February 15, 2010 23:34

I look for this 2-DVD set St.Louis 1997 by RSVP release. I know it's impossible to post here because 90% of the show is officialy released. Maybe someone can up these 2-DVD on dime ,Hungercity or by trading. I'm open to suggestions.

vince_musac@hotmail.com

I need a love to keep me Happy!!!
Vincent aka Littletanda

Re: Request: St.Louis 1997 (RSVP DVD)
Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: February 16, 2010 19:30

littletanda
I look for this 2-DVD set St.Louis 1997 by RSVP release. I know it's impossible to post here because 90% of the show is officialy released. Maybe someone can up these 2-DVD on dime ,Hungercity or by trading. I'm open to suggestions.

[email protected]

Don' t think that IORR is the only site which doesn' t allow official stuff. All the other sites will also delete the stuff at the same moment as it is posted.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: February 16, 2010 23:14

This is not official, then we can consider Miami 94, Atlantic 89 Tokio 90 and Tokio 95 as 90% official stuff... and must be delete of the sites, fortunately are they bootlegs so St Louis 97!

I join to the request...

Date: February 16, 2010 23:33

rogerriffin
This is not official, then we can consider Miami 94, Atlantic 89 Tokio 90 and Tokio 95 as 90% official stuff... and must be delete of the sites, fortunately are they bootlegs so St Louis 97!

I join to the request...

Of course,

St.Louis 1997 RSVp version had different cam angle than official release. And a bit less quality but still enjoy i think.

Vincent aka Littletanda

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: February 17, 2010 00:05

Miami is a Tv-broadcast -,Atlantic 89, and Tokyo 90 is pure tv-broadcasts .St.Louis is 75 % off .Tokyo 95 is a 100% off. release - I,ve got the 3 disc release,with the Voodoo Cd, and 2 DVD,s - released by Virgin Records 2006 - at least thats what the cover say - that COULD be fake?

cheers Bo confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-17 00:07 by hedegaard.

Date: February 17, 2010 00:15

any artwork???

Vincent aka Littletanda

Date: February 17, 2010 00:29

littletanda
any artwork???

you mean Tokyo 95? Yes, but I can,t scan it yet, I,ve been fighting with my scanner most off the day - I think I know what the problem is : I need a new one!!

cheers Bo confused smileywinking smiley

Date: February 17, 2010 00:38

did you have st.louis 1997 RSVP version?

Vincent aka Littletanda

Date: February 17, 2010 00:47

littletanda
did you have st.louis 1997 RSVP version?

No - sorry.

cheers Bo

Date: February 17, 2010 00:55

i can send you a copy of my WOW release. What is your address.

here the artwork:

bootcoverz

Vincent aka Littletanda

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: February 17, 2010 11:29

rogerriffin

I join to the request...

why dont you just upload these shows at dime or hc and see what happens ??

it doesnt mean anything if these shows are allowed here. theres too much official
stuff uploaded here.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: February 17, 2010 17:17

littletanda
rogerriffin

I join to the request...

Of course,

St.Louis 1997 RSVp version had different cam angle than official release. And a bit less quality but still enjoy i think.

Probably has the handful of songs missing of the 'official' release as well.

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: February 17, 2010 17:17

Rolling on
littletanda

[email protected]

Don' t think that IORR is the only site which doesn' t allow official stuff. All the other sites will also delete the stuff at the same moment as it is posted.

That's probably the 'official' stance. But I was amazed when I looked at Demonoid a while back. Tons of official stuff on there.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: February 17, 2010 17:44

kovach
Rolling on
littletanda

[email protected]

Demonoid is not Dime or HC. Demonoid is full of official stuff...

That's probably the 'official' stance. But I was amazed when I looked at Demonoid a while back. Tons of official stuff on there.

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: February 17, 2010 18:40

midnrambler
kovach
Rolling on

Demonoid is not Dime or HC. Demonoid is full of official stuff...

yes indeed, demonoid is an eldorado for official stuff but i wouldnt take the
risk to download it there. better use usenet....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-02-17 18:40 by falo01.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: February 17, 2010 19:15

Of course,

St.Louis 1997 RSVp version had different cam angle than official release. And a bit less quality but still enjoy i think.[/quote]

Probably has the handful of songs missing of the 'official' release as well.[/quote]

kovach,

here you have a great post by littletanda with the missing songs on the official release. Go for it, it's very well done by Vincent and the download is still active:
[www.iorr.org]

Date: February 17, 2010 23:25

thanks for pointing me Ethumbs upnrique

Vincent aka Littletanda

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1756
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home