Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Thanx a million IORR people!
Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: May 27, 2007 01:59

I just wanted to thank anyone that posts songs and shows here. I never realized all the unreleased and bootleg shows available until I wandered in here. I just sent my friend who lives in Louisville a cd of unreleased material(Highway Child, c-sucker blues, Claudine, going to Memphis, etc). he was stunned how great some of it was. He's a lifelong Beatles fan that I've slowly been converting. Anyway thanx all!
(I do post stuff occasionally, but u all have like everything I have!)

Re: Thanx a million IORR people!
Posted by: ludurigan ()
Date: May 28, 2007 20:47

I second that!

Date: May 29, 2007 00:01

Amen.. I also appreciate everyone's efforts in posting all these great Stones classic shows, songs, etc. Even the other rock band posts has been great also because it is so rare to find. Thanks again!

Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: May 29, 2007 02:26

Hi , i know im one of the posters with list here.
If UrbanSteel , vancouver , kream , and posters that have been posting here many time ago before we arrived here.
Men , you are very cool , i discovered the bootlegs on june of last year , you gave me the right to apply the arts of trading music , haha , now , i have almost 360 bootlegs , so , we love you man !
And a million thanks also to bootlegman , edmund , trapo , ludwig , and rubycatgirl , who is not in the board since april or march .
WE LOVE YA"!!

wipeacdc@hotmail.com
never too old or young to rocknroll!!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1629
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home