Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

post : ‘A Celebration Of The Blues’, London, The Hammersmith Odeon, 28 June, 1992 with Mick Jagger, Ron Wood & the Charlie Watts Quintet ( 3 sources)
Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: November 24, 2009 19:43

A Celebration Of The Blues
London, The Hammersmith Odeon, 28 June, 1992 with Mick Jagger, Ron Wood & the Charlie Watts Quintet
3 sources

CD : The Blues is Alright (Idol Mind Productions IMP-CD 004) good audience

Charlie Watts Quintet
1. Bound For New York
2. Bad Seeds - Rye Drinks

Buddy Guy & Ron Wood & The Midnight Blues Band
3. Sweet Home Chicago

Mick jagger & Gary Moore & The Midnight Blues Band
4. Going Down
5. Checkin’ Up On My Baby
6. Everybody Knows About My Good Thing
7. Who Do You Love

All Star band
8. I Just Want To Make Love To You
9. The Blues Is Alright

Line-up: Mick Jagger (voc)/Ron Wood (gtr)/Charlie Watts (dr)/Gary Moore (gtr)/Jimmy Rogers (voc, gtr)/
Buddy Guy (gtr)/& The Midnight Blues Band (see 920628C) & maybe Snowy White (gtr)/Pops Staples (voc, gtr)
Otis Rush (voc, gtr) and others

CD [www.megaupload.com]
artwork [www.megaupload.com]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CD : We Want Moore Jagger (Rock It ! Records) very good audience

Gary Moore & The Midnight Blues Band
1. Oh Pretty Woman
2. Too Tired
3. The Sky Is Crying
4. Furhter On Up The Road

Gary Moore & The Midnight Blues Band & Otis Rush
5. So many Roads

Buddy Guy & Ron Wood & The Midnight Blues Band
6. Sweet Home Chicago

Mick Jagger & Gary Moore & The Midnight Blues Band
7. Going Down
8. Checkin’ Up On My Baby
9. Everybody Knows About My Good Thing
10. Who Do You Love
11. I Just Wanna Make Love To You
12. The Blues Is Alright

Lenny Kravitz feat. Mick Jagger
Paris, France, Le Zenith, 30 may, 1991
13. No Expectations

CD [www.megaupload.com]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CD : A Celebration Of The Blues FM (Radio Broadcast)
This is coming from Traders Den, many thanks to the uploader Vudicus !!!!
Artwork made by DRNO, many thanks for this

01. Going Down (Cuts In)
02. Checkin’ Up On My Baby
03. Everybody Knows About My Good Thing
04. Who Do You Love?
05. The Blues IS Alright (Cuts Out)

SOURCE: LIVE BBC RADIO FM BROADCAST (ANALOG)
LINEAGE: RADIO -> AUDIO CASSETTE (master) -> COMPACT DISC -> EAC -> TRADERS LITTLE HELPER -> YOU

TAPE SUPPLIED BY: FLUFFYBUNNY
TAPE TRANSFERRED BY: REDLANDS
TORRENTED BY: VUDICUS

CD [www.megaupload.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-02-06 21:56 by Keessie.

Re: post : ‘A Celebration Of The Blues’, London, The Hammersmith Odeon, 28 June, 1992 with Mick Jagger, Ron Wood & the Charlie Watts Quintet ( 3 sources)
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: November 24, 2009 19:48

Thanks a lot

Re: post : ‘A Celebration Of The Blues’, London, The Hammersmith Odeon, 28 June, 1992 with Mick Jagger, Ron Wood & the Charlie Watts Quintet ( 3 sources)
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: November 24, 2009 21:40

Thanks Keessie, thanks Vudicus - I'll grab it from here instead of TTD, I reckon

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: November 25, 2009 00:22

Many thanks especially for the FM version - also to vudicus of course! Great quality, never heard that before.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-11-25 00:22 by midnrambler.

Posted by: yann ()
Date: November 25, 2009 07:25

Thanks a lot,Keessie.

Have a nice day

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: November 25, 2009 10:29

Thank you very much drinking smiley

Date: November 25, 2009 22:10

Broesel2404
Thank you very much drinking smiley

No thanks thumbs up

Posted by: axl79 ()
Date: November 27, 2009 22:23

Thanks Keessie , nice upload!

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: November 28, 2009 02:46

thanks again!!! Man, you are coming through big!

Who is the black dude in the picture with Mick?

Posted by: rumple21 ()
Date: November 28, 2009 08:31

Thanks Keessie - the FM broadcast is a great upgrade in sound quality.

fantastic!

thankyou

Posted by: keith977 ()
Date: November 28, 2009 12:01

Thanks my friend!

Date: April 3, 2010 16:06

rumple21
Thanks Keessie - the FM broadcast is a great upgrade in sound quality.

fantastic!

thankyou

Yes right, i have listen today now for the first time to this broadcast and it is a must have !!! thumbs up

Ray

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-04-03 16:24 by Keessie.

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: April 4, 2010 03:35

once again many many thanks

Posted by: Janneman ()
Date: April 5, 2010 23:38

Great work Keessie!!

Jan(neman)

Date: May 24, 2010 21:48

PS, not included in your list

Date: May 24, 2010 22:04

stonesmuziekfan

He has always been on my list winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-05-24 22:27 by Keessie.

Date: May 25, 2010 08:54

Keessie
stonesmuziekfan

He has always been on my list winking smiley

Guess I will change to contact lenses again.

Posted by: vintage stone ()
Date: June 4, 2010 10:06

thanks keessie,
that´s great

Date: February 6, 2011 21:57

reminder

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: February 7, 2011 00:23

RIP Gary Moore... eye popping smiley

Posted by: rumple21 ()
Date: February 7, 2011 01:23

While we're here --- I'm sure many of you did this... Here is my splice of the audience recording of 'Going Down' and the FM broadcast version. Comes in at 02:30 approx

[www.megaupload.com]

RIP Gary Moore...

Date: February 7, 2011 18:14

rumple21
While we're here --- I'm sure many of you did this... Here is my splice of the audience recording of 'Going Down' and the FM broadcast version. Comes in at 02:30 approx

[www.megaupload.com]

RIP Gary Moore...

Thanks for this !!!

Date: February 13, 2011 16:00

Also in the newsgroups
alt.binaries.boneless
alt.binaries.sounds.lossless smoking smiley

Gr Ray

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2299
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home