Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT Bob Dylan August 30, 2006 Radio Show Here
Posted by: dmay ()
Date: September 2, 2006 17:23

Here’s this week’s Bob show…all about the radio. I wonder how many of us IORR folks grew up with a transistor radio glued to our ear listening to pop/rock radio. I remember as a teen listening late at night to the radio when signals from all over the U.S.A. could be picked up by slowly moving the tuning dial up and down the line. Don’t know if it was the same in Europe – picking up signals from here and there – but it was cool to hear the wide range of music played on stations back then. Ahh, but I’m getting nostalgic here, and as Bob D. once said, “Nostalgia is death”, though I much prefer the phrase from one of his songs, “He not busy being born is busy dying”. Anyway, enjoy!

Music
[www.sendspace.com]

Art
[www.sendspace.com]
[www.sendspace.com]

Re: OT Bob Dylan August 30, 2006 Radio Show Here
Posted by: mikeh ()
Date: September 2, 2006 17:52

Thanks, as always, dmay!

Posted by: Hanns Rainsch ()
Date: September 2, 2006 17:53

Thank you once again dmay, you're the MAN (or WOMAN, I can't say)!

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: September 2, 2006 18:05

Thanks again DMAY, where are you from, woman, man?
Greetings from Tenerife, Spain,
adios,
Carlos

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: September 2, 2006 18:17

Well...I'm a male, born in the U.S.A., traveled some around Europe, traveled some around the U.S.A, lived on the Atlantic Coast side of the U.S.A. until last year, and now I'm near the Left Coast living in the Phoenix, Arizona area. Been a Dylan fan for a long long while, Stones fan since I was in my teens. I'll listen to anything once, but I'll tell you if it's crap, whether it's the Stones, Dylan, Bruce or anyone else. So, that's some info on who posts these things and others. Glad y'all are enjoyin' 'em.

Posted by: Hotstuff ()
Date: September 2, 2006 18:27

Hey Travelin' Man.. Thanks Mr. D

Posted by: IgotDbluez ()
Date: September 3, 2006 00:18

dmay, always coming thru for me! I come here to find the radio show as opposed to the DylanPool - what can I say??

Many thanks!

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: September 3, 2006 03:25

thanks dmay

Posted by: Charles ()
Date: September 4, 2006 03:27

Thank you Dmay! I lived in Glendale last year where I finished my stint with Thunderbird. Now I am starving in the New York City area. I miss In-n-out burgers something terrible.....

Thanks for posting the Dylan show. I hope he has more up his sleeve. I still can't afford the thirty bucks to buy his new vinyl lp. Soon enough....soon enough....

Charles Baudelaire
1821-1867

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1555
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home