Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hey...new to this site
Posted by: SonicBBQ ()
Date: August 18, 2006 17:05

Hi...my name is Rob and I'm a huge Stones fan and collector. My brother turned me onto it...thanx for all the cool downloads y'all

Re: Hey...new to this site
Posted by: crash ()
Date: August 18, 2006 17:46

...welcome to the board, SonicBBQ...

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: August 18, 2006 17:49

welcome..A Southerner I take it? My wife is from NEw Orleans and her parents are in Texas. I have swept her off her feet and brought her to NEw England.

She still hasn't forgiven me

Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: August 18, 2006 20:08

Better get a 500 strong stock of cd's to burn. You're gonna need them if you get the Stones disease that I have.

Posted by: buffalo 81 ()
Date: August 19, 2006 01:48

welcome home

Posted by: benidormsteve ()
Date: August 30, 2006 00:04

I am also new to the forum, cant believe it, i have been logging onto IORR for at least a year now for Stones concert reviews and didnt even realise how good this forum is.

Was at the Sheffield gig on Sunday - wet but great

Steve from the UK

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: August 30, 2006 00:57

let the addiction begin....

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: August 30, 2006 01:30

Here we rock'n'roll all day & all of the nite... Set sail!

Date: August 30, 2006 01:35

Yes,,, welcome to Stones Heaven. I am also new to the chat board, joined a couple of weeks ago amd I'm going dizzy trying to keep up with all the great posts lately. Thanks for the generosity.

Posted by: darthkards ()
Date: August 31, 2006 10:20

hey sonic.. darth here.. woohoo. thanks for turning me onto this site. wow. its like we're in heaven man. i just hate that there musta been 100s if not 1000s of things posted here that i missed out on. argh. been here like two days now and i think i got 20 or more cds worth of stuff. altho i hate that im missing bits and pieces that are no longer good and cant be downloaded. perhaps someone can help me by helping me obtain the following--
the first three songs on disc two of the rehearsals at foxboro 9-29-89 which someone also said was a month earlier at phila. either way i need those three songs. and i have up to disc 2 track 13. is there more?
place pigalle disc 1 songs 4 and 5. and all other songs from the other discs.
and what is place pigalle anyway? please.
thats it for now..
what a site.. wow.. holy shit batman!!!
darthkards@aol.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1601
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home