Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Brussels Affair and Perth 2/24/73
Posted by: nybluesman ()
Date: March 19, 2006 03:56

Looking for the definitive versions of these shows...I just traded for them but what was sent to me was incorrect. , Brussels Affair and Perth 2/24/73. I have a fair list but more Clapton than Stones.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Richie mrnybluesman@yahoo.com

Re: Brussels Affair and Perth 2/24/73
Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: March 19, 2006 04:10

Perth 1973:
-Rocks Off (The Swingin' Pig) OR
-Happy Birthday Nicky (Dogs & Cats)

Brussels 1973:
(a lot of people are going to say something else, but I know I'm correct smiling smiley )
-Europe 73 (VGP) (5th edition on gold CDs)
-Nasty Music (VGP) (also released as Nasty Music/Nasty remixes (VGP))

When it comes to Brussels 1973, a lot of releases comes close like "The Definate Brussels Affair" (Rattlesnake), or "Nasty Music/Nasty Remixes - 20bit remastered edition (or something like that).

(I hope you were looking for this information, but perhaps you were looking for a trade....I'm not sure)

Posted by: nybluesman ()
Date: March 19, 2006 04:19

Great info Erik..thanks..one more question...are these shows single discs? Or do they include the early and late shows? Now that I have the info...I would like to trade for these shows. my E-mail is mrnybluesman@yahoo.com

Thanks
Richie

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: March 19, 2006 04:24

These shows are single discs, apart from Happy Birthday Nicky (Dogs&Cats, beware), which is double.
If you want the other soundboard tracks from Europe 73, you have to get:

- Back To The Graveyard (OBR) (2nd Brussels, more tracks from London, etc)

- The Stars In The Sky They Never Lie (Midnight Beat) OR The Jean Clarke Memorial Sonic Barbeque (VGP) (same material on these 2 releases, which means Essen and Hamburg 1973)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2888
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home