Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Good Sound Quality Live 2007
Posted by: RalfLinden ()
Date: October 5, 2009 01:04

Has anyone got a concert or concerts from 2007,with good sound quality.upload them,plz. In once,i mean disc 1 and disc 2. i mean not track after track,so it takes hours.

Re: Good Sound Quality Live 2007
Posted by: someone ()
Date: October 5, 2009 04:22

RalfLinden
Has anyone got a concert or concerts from 2007,with good sound quality.upload them,plz. In once,i mean disc 1 and disc 2. i mean not track after track,so it takes hours.

ALL the good concerts from ALL THE TIME are on this forum, just use the search option!! Urban's post are the best!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-10-05 04:22 by someone.

Date: October 5, 2009 04:40

no,and it takes hours to download from urbansteel.

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: October 5, 2009 09:40

RalfLinden

?????

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: October 5, 2009 10:15

RalfLinden

did you download flac or mp 3 ??

Posted by: azizahans ()
Date: October 5, 2009 14:17

Hi,

My recording of Lausanne 07 sounds definitly good even JJF is cut and BS is missing. D'ont believe that all good recordings are on this site. I taped it the same way as Vienna 06. I have also uncirculated recordings of Frauenfeld 98 and Basel 95. If you want a copy i can send you per mail i just have no time to upload it (work and family).

Regards Hans

Posted by: geordiejackflash ()
Date: October 5, 2009 19:45

Id recommend the one i listened to last night which was live from Torono Rogers Centre september 2005, Houston and Memphis gigs are also wonderful sounding and from 2007 i was most surprised at just how nice Urban steel London O2 Arena gigs sounded{the last gigs they did at present} from August 2007.

Posted by: Ludwig8745 ()
Date: October 5, 2009 23:24

RalfLinden

Buy a premium account if you want a faster download speed and stop nagging and complaining in every post.
It sucks big time.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: October 5, 2009 23:41

Ludwig8745
RalfLinden

Buy a premium account if you want a faster download speed and stop nagging and complaining in every post.
It sucks big time.

I totaly agree with Ludwig! Stop complaining...and respect the way all of us here choose to upload our bootlegs...and you can´t get everything at once...it takes many years of collecting to build a big collection...and you haven´t exactly shared something here by yourself.

Date: October 5, 2009 23:45

You dont't decide that for me. do you? no.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: October 5, 2009 23:52

RalfLinden
You dont't decide that for me. do you? no.

Ehh...no one here is going to share anything with you the way you are behaving...and you obviously don´t have that much experience of collecting since you think that you can get a big collection over a night or two...

Posted by: texas fan ()
Date: October 6, 2009 00:13

RalfLinden,

I do not know you and mean no disrespect, but it's just common sense that you are more likely to get people to do favors for you if you ask nicely.

All things considered, the 02 shows are probably my favorites of the 2007 shows. If gigasize doesn't work for you, perhaps you can obtain them another way -- like a torrent site or something.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1486
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home