Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Gigasize Working Or Not For Free Members
Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: September 11, 2009 21:58

Is everyone else having problems with Gigasize for free members.

I keep getting that I have reached my limit. Before I would get something telling me to retry in so many minutes again and it worked. Now I just get you have reached your limit and after an hour and so I stil get this message.

Anyone else thanks.

Re: Gigasize Working Or Not For Free Members
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: September 11, 2009 23:36

GigaSize is always changing the free members conditions, at least in my part of the World.

Date: September 12, 2009 02:24

So does this mean I can't use Gigasize to download some great dvd's anymore or will this eventually be fixed.

Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: September 12, 2009 05:39

Giga has been inconsistant since day 2. On day 1 they were pretty good, once they had a fair number of folks hooked the quality of the site went downhill. Rapidshare is the best of all the host sites,

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: September 12, 2009 11:14

vox12string
Rapidshare is the best of all the host sites,

I agree!!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: September 12, 2009 20:05

@ THE DON let's wait a few days and then we shall try again!
I still got a lot of DVDs and great stuff to download from this great Stones site!
Let's cross our fingers hard and have some faith!

Date: September 12, 2009 21:23

Quique Stone,
I guess I have no choice but wait. I too have gotten alot of great stuff from Gigasize.
Now I'm stuck with Steel Wheels Through Tokyo where I can download only 1 to 2 files per day. And just finished the vts_01_1 vob which allowed me to see the first 15 minutes or so of this show and it's great in sound and video. So it's driving me crazy I want it all now.
Than there is the audio show of 2 cd's titled Cold Steel Blue , 02-26-1990 Tokyo which is great sounding but only the first song of cd 2 which stops after 15 seconds needs to be redone. So again desperate for all of it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-09-13 20:30 by THE DON.

Posted by: skl127 ()
Date: September 13, 2009 10:04

Yeah The Don, totally agree, giga - sucks . . .

You get 2 or files then its download exceeded time, but you never know how long you have to wait for it to start again. Not complaining 'cos it's free, but Rapidshare seems a whole lot better - you know how long to wait etc.

Cheers

Date: September 13, 2009 20:39

I was wondering if it's possible for someone to just upload the song titled "Can't Be Seen" by Kieht Richards which is from the show Cold Steel BLue 2-26-90 Tokyo. This is the 1st song of CD 2.
I ask this because Gigasize is giving me problmes for downlaoding a dvd where you have to wait a long time and not knowing huw much time to wait for the next section to download,
So to finish off the 2 cd it would be appreciated to just download that one song thater than download the whole cd 2 zip folder.

Thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1256
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home