Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones Official vhs,Books ,London yrs Cd and Posters for sal
Posted by: stoneslicks ()
Date: July 17, 2005 00:30

Stones Official vhs,Books ,London yrs Cd and Posters for sal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Im planning to go to alot of shows so letting this stuff go might help pay for a room, gas or something... any way if you have any questions let me know ...
OFFICIAL STONES VHS TAPES HERE!!!

Also official store bought vhs tapes for sale are, they come in there original case and everthing just like I bought it in the store::::::::::::::::::::
lets spend the night togather
25 x5
rewind

at the max
Miami Voodoo lounge 94
New Jersy Voodoo Lounge 94
I will sell these for 8.00 each….

Books
Rolling Stones Life on the road....
Its only Rock n roll....
Steel wheels the tour in pictures..
The Rolling stone chronical lots of pictures...
The Rolling Stones blue hard back book put out in 76

Official London Years CD’s

The Rolling stones the London yrs 3cds with the book it came with this sold in stores for 65.00... will sell for 12.00

POSTERS FROM TOURS WITH TICKET STUBS

Also posters of stones from voodoo lounge tour with a ticket stub from Cleveland laminated in it and 1 poster from the 97 tour with 3 ticket stubs 1 from Columbus,1 from Charlotte and one from DC laminated in it will sell these posters for 10.00 each ……. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me thanks !! Stones40licks@yahoo.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1494
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home