Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Kinks rare
Posted by: jagger-davies ()
Date: September 7, 2009 02:26

I have noticed lots of kinks fans on here I was wondering if anyone had any outtakes of the kinks out of the eighties ???

I am 17 and am a huge fan could someone please help me out !!

Re: The Kinks rare
Posted by: ghostryder13 ()
Date: September 7, 2009 13:52

best thing to do is check torrent sites

Posted by: mifamifa ()
Date: September 7, 2009 15:32

The Great Lost Kinks Album (bootleg):

download:
[clandestinesoundlab.blogspot.com]

Posted by: jagger-davies ()
Date: September 7, 2009 19:00

I have been truthfuly I am looking for one and cant find it !
I am looking for outtakes from give the people what they want and some rare songs from the storyteller tour like
smoke stack lightning
minnie the moocher
Its hard for a 17 year old to find this stuff ! I been on here for so long trying to find this stuff !!

Posted by: turnersmemo ()
Date: September 7, 2009 21:54

Thanks for the link to the lost Kinks album, mifamifa!
Great stuff!!smiling smiley

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: September 8, 2009 17:23

The eighties outtakes did not really circulate legally apart from the 80 DAYS demos that Ray and Ian Gibbons cut. 1980's Kinks boots are mainly concert recordings only. However, the recent PICTURE BOOK box set in the UK sees a number of 1980s studio outtakes and alternate versions legitimately released. Several of the Koch/Velvel reissues of the Arista albums have bonus tracks with previously unreleased material or unavailable B-sides and the now-deleted double disc version of Sanctuary/Castle's SINGLES COLLECTION featured a bonus disc with a few eighties outtakes and alternate versions that are not included on PICTURE BOOK or the reissues. All of this stuff is available from either Amazon UK or eBay without too much difficulty.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1399
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home