Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

WANTED: vintage vinyl b**ts TMoQ, K&S, IMP, RSVP, CBM ...
Posted by: makim ()
Date: September 3, 2009 22:09

Hi,

if you would like to sell your old vinyl boots please send me a list (kuschell AT gmx.de), I am mainly interested in those released before 1982, especially the following labels:

WCF, CBM, TMoQ, TAKRL, K&S, IMP, RSVP, Wizardo, Mushroom ...

The following are examples from my want list:

How Are You Michelle 2 LP
The Lapping Tounge Set
Beautiful Delilah UK TMoQ release
Broadway
In Concert 2LP with Dittolino insert
Liver Than You ll Ever Be (Beaver Brown edition WITH cover)
Detroit 69 on Bash Records WITH Rolling Stone insert
In Exotic Honolulu K&S
European Tour 1970 Roll & Rope with deluxe cover
several variations of all stamped TMOQ LPs

I have several doubles for trade (for instance TMOQ stamped/colored vinyl, R.S.V.P. stamped/colored vinyl, many European pressings from the 80s colored and black vinyl)

Old boot catalouges and old boot discographies (Stones and others) are also interesting.

If you have any Beatles or Springsteen I might be interested as well!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: WANTED: vintage vinyl b**ts TMoQ, K&S, IMP, RSVP, CBM ...
Posted by: THERIFF ()
Date: September 5, 2009 11:07

HI I HAVE A COPY OF LIVE FROM DETROIT ON BASH RECORDS FOR SALE, IT'S IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, THERE IS NO INSERT ( AS FAR AS I KNOW , THERE NEVER WAS, JUST A PLAIN WHITE COVER, WITH THE TITLE WRITTEN IN THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER ),NO COPY INCLUDING MY OWN THAT I'VE SEEN HAD AN INSERT, ONLY THE REISSUES HAD INSERTS.
ANYWAY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, MAKE ME AN OFFER, INFACT ANYBODY THATS INTERESTED CAN MAKE ME AN OFFER, BEARING IN MIND THIS IS BLOODY RARE, I'VE HAD THIS SPARE COPY FOR 30 YEARS, IT HAS BEEN STORED AWAY WITH ALL MY OTHER 500 PLUS STONES BOOTS. CHEERS THE RIFF

Date: September 5, 2009 14:19

Yeah, cool I collect Stones Bootlegs on vinyl only unless I get a cheap download off this site,have you ever heard of zebra records 5678 LIVE,here is a link to some of my boots
[s735.photobucket.com]

Date: September 5, 2009 14:27

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: September 6, 2009 00:00

makim wants to buy boots, not sell them. There's not much point showing pictures of a whole lot of boots unless they're for sale. It would help makim if replies were kept to his/her subject.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-09-06 00:02 by stonesman87.

Posted by: makim ()
Date: September 7, 2009 00:28

@TheRiff: Thanks for your offer but I have the plain white/Bash label edition (not all copies have the group and/or title handwritten, most probably done by dealers).

@Jase: Yes I have the one on Zebra Records (a copy of the 78 soundboard stuff). are any of the pics for trade, if yes, let me know!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1452
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home