Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Post: Europe 76 (DAC-087)
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: March 7, 2012 21:55

JumpinJeppeFlash
richardsberry
Is it possible to get this bootleg on another DL site now that megaupload is over ?
Big thanks to JumpinJeppeFlash for all his efforts to make so many bootlegs available to those who can't torrent for some reasons !

It seems like my uploading days are over for now because i can´t find any good site to upload my huge collection. When i find a good site i can start to upload this one and others again.

Even torrents are difficult to find, for this show, I only found the following on Dime....

THE ROLLING STONES - "Vive La France"
Pavillon de Paris, Paris, France
June 7, 1976

All Flac files checked Lossless with EAC (FA)
md5 & ffp files included
Artwork included

[OFFICIAL TRACKS REMOVED]

Source: Vinyl Gang Products (VGP-350)

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: March 7, 2012 22:16

The DAC release is now on page 1 of Hungercity

Posted by: richardsberry ()
Date: March 8, 2012 20:22

thank you JJF !
i hope you will find a good site to continue your work for fans ...
Do you know hotline .com ?
I recently DL Captainacid remaster of Paris june '76 on it.It worked fine and was easy as with megaup
JumpinJeppeFlash
richardsberry
Is it possible to get this bootleg on another DL site now that megaupload is over ?
Big thanks to JumpinJeppeFlash for all his efforts to make so many bootlegs available to those who can't torrent for some reasons !

It seems like my uploading days are over for now because i can´t find any good site to upload my huge collection. When i find a good site i can start to upload this one and others again.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: March 8, 2012 21:38

richardsberry
thank you JJF !
I recently DL Captainacid remaster of Paris june '76 on it.It worked fine and was easy as with megaup
JumpinJeppeFlash

Ok, i will have to check that site, but it´s hard to start all over again since i lost everything when megaupload was shut down.
richardsberry

Posted by: richardsberry ()
Date: March 10, 2012 19:57

JumpinJeppeFlash
richardsberry
thank you JJF !
JumpinJeppeFlash

Ok, i will have to check that site, but it´s hard to start all over again since i lost everything when megaupload was shut down.
this FBI paranoid operation is a disaster for many people ...
richardsberry

Posted by: happystoned ()
Date: October 17, 2012 13:48

Can anyone would help and reupload entire set (CDs)? I am missed this one and from description it looks awesome...four CDs so two audience and two soundboard. Ahmmmm smiling smiley.

Posted by: Tour 75/76 ()
Date: October 17, 2012 14:11

Yes here only today leftwinking smiley

[wtrns.fr]

Posted by: happystoned ()
Date: October 17, 2012 20:44

thx!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1778
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home