Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Search: Emotional Rescue (7" Promo Single)
Posted by: Live! ()
Date: January 22, 2009 18:32

Known as Emotional Rescue IV (4:18) - original, wav, flac, mp3, wma...any format will do!

Re: Search: Emotional Rescue (7" Promo Single)
Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: January 22, 2009 18:54

Hmmm, in exchange for an upload of Training Wheels ?? ;-)

silkcut

Date: January 22, 2009 19:05

just in case yo think I'm kidding...here's my Marlboro-scan (b-side is the 5'38"-version by the way):

Date: January 22, 2009 19:06

Well...that was clever, Silky...if you have it on mp3, I'll give you TW on mp3, for you only...

Date: January 22, 2009 19:09

Great
Thomas

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2009-01-22 19:44 by silkcut1978_.

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: January 22, 2009 19:10

You know,LIVE, if you ever d/l anything or trade or have anyone give you something free cause they're trying to be nice You are a hypocrite! If not of course I apologize. By the way, you do not have permission to d/l anything I send to Urbansteel to post! HA HA

By the way I had what you wanted but go ahead and ask people on this site how many things I've given away. I do this alot because I dont have u/l ability so I just send it to them!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-01-22 19:15 by scottkeef.

Date: January 22, 2009 19:30

scottkeef
...You are a hypocrite!...

Hey Scotty...believe me, I did know that this step was controversial...but somebody gotta take the first step...we're going in the wrong direction, the hard-to-find stuff are getting more & more difficult to get when there is nothing to trade with anymore...everybody got it already.
Scotty...we talked about it the other day...about bootleggers and stuff...we need to keep the right balance.

And don't tell that I havn't shared any info & video on IORR!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2009-01-22 19:53 by Live!.

Date: January 22, 2009 19:38

LOL - I don't want to be part of this discussion and please let me excuse that I may disturb you guys but ER_IV is up somewhere (no de-clicking, no de-noising).

Waitng for you email Live! as I'd like to delete my postings here (or at least the one with my address..)

Thomas

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: January 22, 2009 21:01

Glad I got a response from you, LIVE! I WAS sorta yanking yer chain a bit! HA HA
Sorry, I have been accused of having a dry sense of humour. But actually the cd that has the promo on it that you were inquiring about is on a boot label and "Oh,my gosh!" I PAID for it!! LOL

Date: January 22, 2009 21:15

@scottkeef:

I'm glad too, mate...gotta go watch telly now...we gotta beat those Norwegians (Handball)...bv, are you there?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2115
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home