Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Attention ; all my files are back , it was a server error
Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: December 22, 2008 11:35

X

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2018-09-10 20:01 by UrbanSteel.

Re: Attention ; GigaSize deleted all my files , and i think from everybody else too .
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: December 22, 2008 13:34

WTF!!!!!!

Re: Attention ; GigaSize deleted all my files , and i think from everybody else too .
Posted by: jagger50 ()
Date: December 22, 2008 14:24

Bad news allright. Maybe it´s time to change. Rapidshare maybe. Good luck Jos.winking smiley

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: December 22, 2008 14:48

Gigasize deleting files? Sadly, nothing new, sorry for that Jos, believe me i feel bad for all your time dedicated to upload your files... Maybe is not the best time to say this, or maybe yes, but now you can turn to Rapidshare, they -as Gigasize does- can give points for every file downloaed and you can converted for free premium months too. A great thing Rapid has is the chance you can choice to give only one link to delete many files, they called "folder", is a nice way to share too.

Greetings,

Martín

Posted by: LuvGlimmerTwins ()
Date: December 22, 2008 15:42

Time for a little tea and sympathy--

Luv

Re: Attention ; all my files are back , it was a server error
Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: December 22, 2008 16:45

I was just going to post that they were all OK here!

PHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Re: Attention ; all my files are back , it was a server error
Posted by: Bierzo ()
Date: December 22, 2008 23:01

I second what Argentino says. As jager50 told you "Maybe it´s time to change". I´ve worked with Giga in the past, but since I started with rapidshare, I would never pay Gigasize anymore..too much troubles!
Think it Joss, it´s a pity that all your magnificient job it´s hosted in Gigasize taking risks all the time.
Keep rolling everybody!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1532
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home