Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Do you think they miss each other yet?
Posted by: texas fan ()
Date: October 23, 2008 23:37

Please,Stargroover,none of them is at his peak. I still enjoy what they give us,and I'm sorry you can't get into Keith any more, if you ever did.

Posted by: Pecman ()
Date: October 24, 2008 00:33

Everybody...they just got off the road only 13 months ago...then had to sort out all the money, storage of equipment, dismembering a 250+ road crew...Keith negotiated a biography and started working oon it...Mick worked on putting together his "Very Best" package and then they had to work on the Shine A Light Movie, Mixes, and Soundtrack and then they all had to promote the thing...and Ronnie Wood had to prepare for his daughters wedding and then had to deal with all the trouble he got himself into...

Except for Charlie...seems to me that they have not been exactly sitting on the couch watching reruns.

Actually, maybe all the more reason to get themselves back on stage and as Keith says "get themselves some peace and quiet!"

PECMAN

Posted by: Loudei ()
Date: October 24, 2008 03:53

Andres Segovia played till he was 88 sure...Chuck berry plays once a week in St loui, Les Paul plays on mondays in New york...but where? Clubs and bars... Segovia was not a rock n roller dude... and he didnt have problems with his hands and had his brain pretty much drained by the hard living of the road. I love Keith, his playing and his heart. But playing the same solos on every song its pretty sad... watching him lost on the fret board is pretty depressin, watching him rely on his larger than life persona ( pretty much like a wrestler) has become a annoying site for us true Stones fans , who like him were in it for the music not the @#$%& lime light and nostalgia trip... Maybe he should find the groove. He never was a lead guitarist. There is trouble in guitarville...

Next Album: Avant garde, soulish gospel album... please... something new... impress me... Dylan did it with Time out of mind...

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 24, 2008 14:58

Pecman
Everybody...they just got off the road only 13 months ago...then had to sort out all the money, storage of equipment, dismembering a 250+ road crew...Keith negotiated a biography and started working oon it...Mick worked on putting together his "Very Best" package and then they had to work on the Shine A Light Movie, Mixes, and Soundtrack and then they all had to promote the thing...and Ronnie Wood had to prepare for his daughters wedding and then had to deal with all the trouble he got himself into...

Except for Charlie...seems to me that they have not been exactly sitting on the couch watching reruns.

LOL. I'm really hoping this is just a brilliant display of sarcasm!

Posted by: Wuudy ()
Date: October 24, 2008 17:44

Why? Seems about right.

Cheers,
Wuudy

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1324
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home