Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Congratulations to Leah Wood
Posted by: woody4prez ()
Date: June 22, 2008 15:45

Here's a video from Leah:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

&hl=en"></param><embed

Re: all the best
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 22, 2008 15:49

>> You could be right, but I just think ... <<

... if you say so, g-stone/angel/Addicted - i tend to recognize the Stones' offspring more by other features ...
anyway the main things are: all the best to the happy Leah & Jack; and everyone looks mighty mighty fine

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-06-22 15:54 by with sssoul.

Posted by: TrulyMicks ()
Date: June 22, 2008 15:55

sweetcharmedlife
So Mick was there? How come no pix of him. He's not normally camera shy.....Sneaked in through a side door. Mick's getting publicity shy all of a sudden?

I doubt Mick's camera shy all of a sudden. Being the classy and thoughtful guy Mick is, if he went through the side door it was most likely because he didn't want to take away from the bride's day in any way.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 22, 2008 16:36

many thanks to Jeep on Rocks Off for this link with tons more photos: [photo.wenn.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2008-06-22 16:54 by with sssoul.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: June 22, 2008 18:42

Addicted
You could be right, but I just think that her breasts look a tad bit larger than Theo's. (remember there was this nude Theo thread here...)

She probably borrowed Mick's push up bra.

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: June 22, 2008 18:47

And what could Mick put into a push up bra? He's so skinny... Unless he was planning to make a drag appearance?

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: June 22, 2008 18:58

TrulyMicks
sweetcharmedlife
So Mick was there? How come no pix of him. He's not normally camera shy.....Sneaked in through a side door. Mick's getting publicity shy all of a sudden?

I doubt Mick's camera shy all of a sudden. Being the classy and thoughtful guy Mick is, if he went through the side door it was most likely because he didn't want to take away from the bride's day in any way.

Thank goodness someone knows how to behave! Kate Moss arrived after the bride and held things up by posing for photographers as if she was the star of the show - she did look great, though. Sadly, I thought both Keith and Patti (who is absolutely emaciated) looked pretty below par.

Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: June 22, 2008 19:24

with sssoul
many thanks to Jeep on Rocks Off for this link with tons more photos: [photo.wenn.com]

Great pix, but I don't see Mick in ANY of them! Am I missing something?

Drew

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: June 22, 2008 19:24

cmon keith lose the headband for the wedding dude, those bald patches must really bother him

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: June 22, 2008 19:37

drewmaster
with sssoul

Great pix, but I don't see Mick in ANY of them! Am I missing something?

Drew

Yeah I still don't get it either. I mean showing for the wedding of his bandmate would actually be good publicity for Mick. Unless L'Wren was wearing like 6 foot heels again.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Date: June 22, 2008 20:03

Lady Jayne
TrulyMicks
sweetcharmedlife

Thank goodness someone knows how to behave! Kate Moss arrived after the bride and held things up by posing for photographers as if she was the star of the show - she did look great, though. Sadly, I thought both Keith and Patti (who is absolutely emaciated) looked pretty below par.

Yes, I liked her dress although I don't think she's much to look at....she arrived late and posed???....obviously her class is up her....

Posted by: sweet things ()
Date: June 22, 2008 20:17

I doubt Mick's camera shy all of a sudden. Being the classy and thoughtful guy Mick is, if he went through the side door it was most likely because he didn't want to take away from the bride's day in any way.[/quote]

I agree, 110 percent.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: June 22, 2008 20:19

why , keith didnt slip in the back door and he didnt take away from the brides day, and keith is just as famous as mick

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: June 22, 2008 20:24

They decided not to go with the midgets?

Posted by: largelingerie ()
Date: June 22, 2008 20:38

Just viewed the 200+ pictures. Yeah, Keith's gut in all its glory! Can't figure out why no one can teach him the fashion tricks about camouflaging that thing.

I thought Patti's dress was sensational! Loved the bridesmaid dresses too (not like the tacky things you usually see-=those were beautiful!)

But...the GROOM! Man-oh-man, he is GORGEOUS!!

I'm amazed that no one was able to get a shot of Mick.

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: June 22, 2008 20:40

BluzDude
...and Charlie was left out?

far from the pictures

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: June 22, 2008 20:52

Edith Grove
They decided not to go with the midgets?

Yeah I think was just Ronnie making a joke. I don't think he actually planned on hiring midgets.

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: June 22, 2008 20:54

and your shinny woody shoe
[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Date: June 22, 2008 21:08

melillo
why , keith didnt slip in the back door and he didnt take away from the brides day, and keith is just as famous as mick

To us he may be, but to the rest of the world Mick is more famous. I read an interview of Keith's not too long ago where he acknowledges this. He said something about how he's a big star but that Mick is even bigger and that Mick can't go anywhere without causing a scene. Maybe Mick wouldn't have taken the spotlight away, but imo, he was probably concerned that he might,and didn't want to take a chance since it was Leah's day.

But, then again, maybe Mick wasn't there afterall. It would be nice to see a picture of him, if he was there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-06-22 21:10 by TrulyMicks.

Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: June 22, 2008 22:50

TrulyMicks
melillo

To us he may be, but to the rest of the world Mick is more famous. I read an interview of Keith's not too long ago where he acknowledges this. He said something about how he's a big star but that Mick is even bigger and that Mick can't go anywhere without causing a scene. Maybe Mick wouldn't have taken the spotlight away, but imo, he was probably concerned that he might,and didn't want to take a chance since it was Leah's day.

But, then again, maybe Mick wasn't there afterall. It would be nice to see a picture of him, if he was there.

Agreed. I'm betting he wasn't there. Can't imagine no one would have snapped his photo if he was, even if he popped in for just a minute.

Drew

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: June 23, 2008 00:01

He was there. So was L'Wren and Jade Jagger.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: June 23, 2008 01:54

Addicted
And what could Mick put into a push up bra? He's so skinny... Unless he was planning to make a drag appearance?

It was a reference to his appearance on SNL in the Tom Synder sketch.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: June 23, 2008 15:01

Well, if the Stones didn't perform, Lisa did get to sing...

[www.london-se1.co.uk]

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: June 23, 2008 16:29

Wow!Keef looks like a distinguished Woody Woodpecker
(Pictue from Rocks Off-link in some of the thread's initial posts)

Posted by: ablett ()
Date: June 23, 2008 16:34

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: June 23, 2008 16:36

Kinda hommage to Woody & daughter maybe? smiling smiley

Posted by: sluissie ()
Date: June 24, 2008 00:01

kinoliksmith
Keith looks like as he is 80+

Keith Richards has spent more enery than many of us could spend in 4 lifetimes. It's no shame this shows (IF it does) in his face, hands, posture, where ever. In general, I admire people who always try to do more and more, stay active instead of watching tv complaining they've already worked 10 hours that day. I think Keith has done anything he could think of during the first half of their carreer. His slowing down a bit after that at his island resort, is a deserved result of living full throttleform twenty years.

Now don't get me started on Mick, in this respect...

Jelle

Posted by: aslecs ()
Date: June 24, 2008 00:35

Does Keith have a mirror in his house?

Date: June 24, 2008 01:48

Actually he has a room full of mirrors cool smiley

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: June 25, 2008 15:08

BluzDude
...and Charlie was left out?
If you check out the rocksoff website (links on this thread) there is a picture of Charlie-and Shirley (?) attending an Arabian horse show in tne South of France.
By the way, I may be touring the area late summer -after the holiday madness is over. Does Charlie still have a holiday home there? I don't intend to pop in if he does but I would be intrigued to know the town/village. I believe he first purchased in 1971

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2360
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home