Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: New rehearsal video of Shattered!
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 13, 2008 08:14

Okay Frank .... Come On...That third scarf is mine ain't it....?????

ROCKMAN

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: June 13, 2008 08:19

Mick sounds like William Hung auditioning for American Idol

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: June 13, 2008 12:22

stonesfrk
alimente, scarfs,scarfs,scarfs. guitars,guitars,guitars. joint,joint,joints,and myjoints. it's nice to have a picture likethis on my wall for the rest of my life after going around the world with them for two years,with no strings of some weird invitation your speaking of. I've already burned many with them no qualms here. but like i said to each his own. That's why i don't usually post things like this i just had a few two many and let a little cat out of the bag,but it needed to be backed up since we all are professionals on this site and not bull shitters! bull shitters get rumaged through quick here. Sorry for the big inconvience alimente. I think the rehearsal footage is cool,That's it. P.S. Thanx Tim for posting.since i wanted to back my story to with sssoul and nobody eles.That's why i don't like certain info out here you got Jokers to the right and loonies to the left of ya.lol...By the way Peace and one love to you keef especially our brothers Jahbrew and Neville in the village, Thank You from the bottom of my heart.Not to drive the nail into alimente's coffin,but alimente, lets see you give Keith a scarf and let him where it in public,where's the info on that since you want to make an issue on some low budget shit? about ,scarf's,scarf's,scarf's? and a Hotel room?

well, no harm intended...my remark was a bit tongue-in-cheek! to your credit, you dont start websites like Blue Lena, celebrating this stuff for each and everyone to see and going into lenghty details of each and every encounter...I dont dig her stuff because Im not 16 anymore. however, I can fully understand your attitude that its nice to have a picture like this "on my wall for the rest of my life after going around the world with them for two years".

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: June 13, 2008 14:32

Well sorry, maybe I do expect a bit too much of them. I just don't understand how a band that once played this song wih menace, energy and aggression (listen to Hampton '81) now plays so lacklustre. I know it's just a rehearsel, but I always hope for some quality control. It feels a bit like to Stones really don't care what they release these days anymore, as the fans will enjoy and like it anyway -the fans are already happy to see them together standing on their feet.

Mathijs

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: June 13, 2008 14:41

Ps 2: the riff of Shattered live has always been different from the album version. Basically, on the album there is no riff on the "E" part, with a half tone slide on the B part. Live Keith added a standard pentatonic riff (E - F#/G# - A) on the "E" part. Brilliant if you ask me.

Ps 2: I really wonder about the amp they use as well.

Mathijs

Posted by: stonesfrk ()
Date: June 14, 2008 00:55

Rockman
Okay Frank .... Come On...That third scarf is mine ain't it....?????
Hey Rocky,You know where that third one is? Come on now,hint,Your Neighbor Dave the Thai wu guy.lol...

Date: June 14, 2008 00:59

By the way sssoul sorry if you got the wrong impression,maybe i took this thing wrong. It's just fun banter,i don't mean any harm,so maybe not seeing a show in almost a year is getting to me after the run i was on,no pun intended.P.S. Iknow your into the credit's and thing's i'm pretty sure it's a Brian Rasic photo it was sent to me so i don't really recall since it was over a year ago but i'm 98% sure it's a Rasic. if you even care at this point.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-06-14 01:43 by stonesfrk.

Date: June 14, 2008 01:05

Mathijs
Ps 2: the riff of Shattered live has always been different from the album version. Basically, on the album there is no riff on the "E" part, with a half tone slide on the B part. Live Keith added a standard pentatonic riff (E - F#/G# - A) on the "E" part. Brilliant if you ask me.

Ps 2: I really wonder about the amp they use as well.

Mathijs
I really wonder about the amp they use as well. Yes i noticed Woody was useing the same one too,I was at the Nam show this year and never saw one of those from my recolection, but you know there are so many people making these boutique amps these days it's hard to figure it out? I'm pretty sure it's not an Ohau because of the television front,i know budda's are purple but this aint no budda. Maybe Lewis electric,1-12,30 watt speaker cutom purple tolex? I don't know it's got me baffaled i'm on it though.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 14, 2008 01:05

Ahhh Franky ....

Well next time ya deeeep in the jungle you snatch it back and fling it down under

ROCKMAN

Date: June 14, 2008 01:35

Rockman
Ahhh Franky ....

Well next time ya deeeep in the jungle you snatch it back and fling it down under
You really know my Chick's got it don't ya and see is deep.lol... Those colors are a very special meaning if used right.lol...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-06-14 01:36 by stonesfrk.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: June 14, 2008 02:27

although this version is pretty good, it is not even on the same planet as the 81-82 version

Posted by: JustinCaseBandDK ()
Date: June 14, 2008 03:09

erbissell
I love how when they finally post a never before released rarity, that people always beg for, all people do is bitch about it.

That's how it goes when people get spoiled and used to expect the unexpected....

Big T

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1844
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home